Chapter 8: Heartbreak?

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Hey mom, can I go to the coffee shop after class? I don't know when I'll be done so I'll walk home or catch a ride with Lizzie or Ethan." I texted to my mom. I am pretty sure she will let me walk because my house is about a 10 minute walk from the coffee shop. And I'm certain she would let me catch a ride with Lizzie or Ethan because all three of us go to the same school and we are best friends and my mom always says how Lizzie is like a fifth daughter and Ethan is like a third son (yes I have 3 sisters, one, age 20, one age 10 and one, age 5 and 2 brothers one, age 3 and another, age 17). She texted me back within a minute saying "Alright, be careful and please try to be back by 10:30" "ok, got to go now, bye" I replied "bye sweetheart, love you" and with that I put my iPhone in my bag and went to find my friends. "Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh" squealed Lizzie. "What?" I asked while covering my ears because when Lizzie squeals, it sounds like someone's fingernails on a chalkboard. "OMAR ASKED ME TO GO TO THE COFFEE SHOP WITH HIM!!!!" "Oh yeah Felix told me that it was for the dancers they chose" "I'm not done. HE ASKED ME TO WALK WITH HIM AND SIT NEXT TO HIM!!!!!" By this time we were both squealing and jumping up and down until Ethan came over and asked "What the heck happened to you too. Did you just find out that you are going to a Maroon 5 concert or something?" he asked. I laughed because we all love Maroon 5 so of course that would be his first guess. "NO, I THINK I GOT ASKED OUT ON A DATE!!!!" "You think" he asked trying not to laugh. "Yeah well, I'm not sure" this time he burst out laughing and Lizzie slapped him on the arm. "Oww!!!! What the heck?!!!" he asked while he tried to contain his laughter. "Stop laughing!!!" she scream/whispered while continuing to slap him on the arm. "OK OK JUST STOP HITTING ME, YOU HAVE CAT CLAWS AND YOU ARE DIGGING THEM INTO MY SKIN!" he said with a serious face. I burst out laughing and ducked when Lizzie took a swing at me making her hand collide with Ethan's face. "OWWW!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR!!!!!!!!!" he screamed. "ITS ANNE'S FAULT!!!" complained Lizzie as she pointed a finger at me. I fell to the floor laughing and clutching my stomach. Ethan kept rubbing the place where Lizzie hit him on the face and Lizzie kept pointing a finger at me. "STOP... I... CAN'T... BREATHE...!!!" I screamed as I kept laughing. I calmed down after about five minutes and got up. I felt eyes on me and I turned around to see Felix AND OG staring and smiling at me. Seriously, do u have something in my teeth or something? "Nope, your teeth are perfectly white, like always." said Ethan. "What?" "You asked if you had something in your teeth and I said-" "I said that out loud?" "Yeahhh...." Lizzie replied staring at me with a questionable look. "I didn't mean to" I said "Oh guys can one of you give me a lift home after the coffee shop?"I asked. "Sorry I can't, my moms gotta pick up my brother from work after she picks me up." said Lizzie. "Oh that's ok, Ethan?" "I'm going to Jake's house after the coffee shop so I'm walking there" he replied. "Ok, that's fine" I said. Great so I'm walking home alone. Oh well. "C'mon everyone lets go." said Omar as he walked up to Lizzie and held her hand and pulling her away causing her to blush. " Well I guess that leaves you and me"said Ethan as he slung an arm around my shoulders. I laughed and said "Ok, but I don't want you to get tired and expect me to carry you." I said. "Dang it!!!!" He replied causing me to laugh harder. I looked to see OG and Felix starting to frown. Hm, I wonder what's up with them.

FELIX'S POINT OF VIEW:

I should've known that her and that Ethan guy were a thing. I mean she is gorgeous and he's really good looking too. And they seem happy together.

OG's POINT OF VIEW:

So she is dating Ethan. Is this what... Heartbreak feels like? Yep, it is. Oh well. I'm still gonna be her friend and hopefully she'll dump Ethan and come to me. No OG, that's mean. Besides, they seem like a cute couple. But I'm still gonna be her friend and hope for the best.