Chapter 23: Disney Movie Mood

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

We finished watching Aladdin along with Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid (Hey, we were in the Disney movie mood don't judge). We cleaned up all the dishes we used while watching the movie. It was already 11:30 and we were going to meet the guys tomorrow morning at noon and we need at least 2 hours to get ready so we decided to go to sleep. We cleaned up all the blankets and pillows and turned off the television and the lights. We walked upstairs and we threw the stuff down in my room. I went to go say goodnight to all my siblings while Lizzie got her mattress ready (yes she sleeps over so much that we have a mattress that we put out for her). I started by saying goodnight to my youngest sister named Emma and she is 5. "Night Em" I whispered as I placed a kiss on her head. She didn't respond because she was asleep. Next I went to my younger brother's room. His name is Justin and he is 3. "Night Justi" I whispered and also kissed the top of his head. He also was asleep already. I walked to my other younger sister's room. Her name is Vanessa and she is 10. "Night-" I didn't finish because as I opened her door I saw her sitting on her bed on her computer. "VANESSA! IT'S 11:30 AT NIGHT GO TO SLEEP" I scream/whispered. "But you and Amelia and AJ are still awake" she replied. "That's because we are all older than you. You are 10 not 14 not 17 and not 20 like us so you need as much sleep as you can get." I said as I helped her get under the covers. She nodded and closed her eyes. I turned on her lamp and places a kiss on the top of her head. I walked to her door and turned off the lights so the only light was coming from the lamp next to her bed. "Goodnight V" I said as I shut her door. I walked to Amelia's room next. "Hey NeNe" she said as I entered her room. "Hey Mel" I said as I walked over to her bed. "Night Mel" I said as I hugged her. She hugged back and said "Night shortie". I laughed because I'm taller than her and she still calls me that. I walked out of her room and shut the door. Last stop, AJ's room. "HEY BABY GIRL!" he screamed as I entered. "HEY BIG GUY!" I said back. I walked to his bed and sat down. "Whats up?" he asked. "Nothing, Lizzie is sleeping over and I'm saying goodnight to everyone" I replied. "Oh cool" he responded. "Hey what are you doing?" I asked him. "Oh I'm using oovoo with Eric, Josh and Del" he said(Del is short for Delilah). Those were his best friends. Well Del was his girlfriend. I looked at the screen. I love his friends they are like brothers and sisters to me. "Hey girlie!" screamed Del "Hey girl!" I said as I waved. "Whats up babe?!" asked Josh. "Nothing babe" I said back (no its not like dating or anything we are just great friends) "Hey little sis!" said Eric "Hey big bro!" I said back. "HEY I'M YOUR BIG BRO!!' complained AJ. "You both are" I replied. "Ouch that hurt." said Josh. "You too babe" I said to Josh and he flashed a huge smile. "And before you say something Del you are like a big sister to me" I said as I noticed she opened her mouth to say something. "Thanks girlie! You too!" she replied instead. "Well I gotta go. Nice talkin to ya guys" I said as I got up and kissed AJ's cheek. "Night Kiddo" he said as he kissed my cheek. "HEY I WANT A GOODNIGHT KISS!" screamed Eric "Me too!!" Screamed Josh. "SAME HERE!!" screamed Del. "Y'all are strange" I said and I blew them a kiss and they smiled. I laughed and got up. "Night guys" I said as I walked to the door. "Night babe" said Josh. "Goodnight little sis" said Eric. "Night girlie" said Del. "Night baby girl" said AJ. I smiled and walked out the door. I closed the door and walked to my room that's across the hall. "Hey Liz" I said to Lizzie as I walked in. "Hey Anne" she replied. She already set up the mattress and the sheets and pillows and stuff so I jumped onto my bed. I got under the covers and turned out the lamp. "Night Liz" I said. "Night Anne" she replied and we both fell asleep.