Chapter 5: Heart Attack

FELIX'S POINT OF VIEW:

That girl isn't only GORGEOUS she is an AMAZING dancer,too. She played this song that sounded cool but I never heard it before. She was moving so fast, yet you could somehow see her every dance move. At the end everyone was stunned. I am 100% sure we found one of our dancers! The other kids were good to but NOWHERE near as good as the girl with the dip-dyed curls. I REALLY gotta learn her name. Gosh, she is so perfect. I really like her. I see OG staring at her. AWWWW little OG has got a crush. The only problem? It's on my future girlfriend. Ok Felix calm down, calm down. I'm gonna talk to her when class is over so watch out OG.

OG's POINT OF VIEW:

OH. MY. GOSH. That girl isn't only GORGEOUS she can dance!!!! She is FANTASTIC!!!! Snap out of it OG. It's obvious Felix likes her so you should just back off. I can't!!! She's to perfect!!! This argument went on in my head until the teacher said something about us choosing the dancers now. I mentally thanked her for ending that argument with myself. Yes, I am arguing with myself. Its not THAT weird. Ok maybe it is. Whatever. "Ok so now it's time to choose the dancers" I said to Felix, Oscar, and Omar. "It's pretty obvious who YOU want us to pick" said Felix while rolling his eyes. "Yeah, but don't act like you haven't been staring at her this whole time" I said with a smirk on my face. Yes, Felix I can play your little game. "Whatever, lets just choose the dancers" said Omar, obviously trying to end this conversation before it became something ugly. "Alright" said Oscar "It's obvious that we are choosing Anne, Ethan, Kacy, Lizzie,Hope Brittany, Jessica, and Meghan." YES!! I thought to myself. EVERYONE thought Anne was amazing not just me! "C'mon lets go deliver the news to the kids they look like their gonna have a heart attack" said Omar. "Lets go" we all said together.

FELIX'S POINT OF VIEW:

ANNE that's her name!!!! Got it!!