Chapter 19: Just a Dream

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

"ANNE, ANNE WAKE UP WERE GONNA BE LATE" screamed Lizzie. "Huh? Where am I?" I asked while sitting up and running my eyes. "Uhhhh you are at your house and we have to go to the practice for the video" she replied with a questionable look on her face. "Wasn't I in the hospital?" I asked "No" she replied "Anne, what are you talking about?" she asked with a worried look on her face. "Ok tell me what happened yesterday" I said. "Well we went to dance class, the mystery guests ended up being a band called The Fooo, the picked us to dance in the video and then after class your mom picked you up and took you home and I called you to talk about the practice that is today and you told me you were tired so you went to sleep." she said. "That's it?" I replied "Yeah, why?" she asked. "IT WAS A DREAM! I GET IT!" I screamed. "What was a dream?" she asked me. "Oh nothing" I responded. "Ok well get ready!!! Ethan's mom is taking us to the practice!" she screamed and walked out of my bedroom door so I could change. I can't believe that was all a dream! So OG and Felix don't know me and Lizzie and Omar aren't dating? And OG didn't kiss me? Wow that was a long dream. I walked into my closet and pulled out a purple t-shirt that said "Livin' Young and Wild and Free", a pair of black leggings, and my all black converse hightops. I left my hair down because it looked ok. I walked out of my room and grabbed a water bottle, my dance bag, and an apple for breakfast. Me and Lizzie dashed out the door and to Ethan's car. "Hey Anne" Ethan said. "Sup?" I replied and we started driving to the dance practice.

*At the Dance Studio*

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

We arrived at a huge studio and our mouths fell open "Wow!! This is HUGE!!" Lizzie screamed. We left the car and walked in. We found the rest of our friends and joined them. The four boys walked in and introduced themselves again. They asked us to introduce ourselves. I guess the flirting was also apart of the dream. I introduced myself and got up to get some water. I finished and tinted around to come face-to-face with Felix. "Hey I'm Felix, great job dancing yesterday! That song was really cool what was it called?" he asked and shook my hand. "Thank you and it was called Dark Horse by Katy Perry" I responded with a smile. "Oh cool I wanna try to make a routine up for it. It has a great beat" he said. "I know right" I said. "We should go back I think they're gonna start" I said. "Your right. Nice meeting you... Wait what's your name?" "Nice meeting you too and my name is Anne" I responded and walked over to the other people in the group.

SIDE NOTE: (Please Read)

So it was just a dream! Can you believe it?!! The part where they saw her dance and chose her was real but all the jealousy was just in her dream. The only parts that were in her dream and were real were her getting ready, her dancing to dark horse, them choosing her and her friends, them choosing Jessica and Brittany to be in the video and Anne getting angry about that. The flirting and the coffee shop and everything after the coffee shop up to this chapter was the dream. I'm so sorry if it confusing and if you don't understand anything comment and I'll explain. Now this, IS NOT the end of this story. I hope you liked it and comment what you think of this twist and the story in general. Please vote and Comment!

-Kat