Fuck Baby // Smut //Negan

Warning - heavy smut

"I fucking love you, you know that?" Negan told me as his hand slid from my waste down to my butt and smacked it slightly as we were walking down one of th corridors of the sanctuary. The soft squeeze on my right cheek made a giggle escape from my lips

"Yes Negan, you've told me so many times" I answered him back as I moved closer to his walking body, my hip brushing against his.

"Do you love me back?" He asked me as he stopped and leaned against  a wall and looked into my eyes. His hands firmly grasping onto my waste.

I answered a simple "of course." His eyes moving from my lips to my eyes while I said said those few words

"Come and show me how much baby" he smirked, smacking my butt again while walking into our room. I walked slowly behind him as he shut the door behind me and pushed me on the bed crawling on top of me.

His lips latched onto my jawline and moved down to my neck possibly leaving marks. Moans escape my mouth and every time they did I could feel Negan smirking against my skin.

As his lips moved on my skin his hips grinded against mine as a wave of pleasure flew through my body. My hands moved from his back to his chest and unzipped his leather jacket, as soon as it came off his body it was on the floor in seconds as I started working on taking his t-shirt off. It didn't take long as negan pulled it off himself and unbuttoned my shirt.

He licked his lips as he stared at my breasts in my black laced bra, his hands moved from the sides of my head and moved onto my bra, his fingers moving in a circular motion. I moaned again as I arched my back feeling his erection pressing against my clit. I took my bra off and pulled his head down to start kissing him again, he bit my bottom lip as my hands moved down to his belt on his trousers.

I took the belt off and I slipped my hand down his boxers and rubbed his erection. I could hear him groaning in pleasure against my lips as my movements got faster and rougher. "Fuck"

I pulled down his trousers and boxers and grinded against and his body went limp. I moved so I was on top and his hands instantly latched onto my breasts once again. "Fuck baby, take these off" he groaned as he pulled down my trousers and panties. I put pressure on both our crouches before he inserted his self into me.

I was a moaning mess and I was sure the other savours could here us from anywhere in the building.

We weren't quite making love but not quite fucking either. It was a mixture of love and lust, a tenderness of fire.

I wasn't moving fast and Negan didn't like that as he flipped us over and his thrusts got quicker, deeper. He kept moving faster each time, I arched my back as I orgasmed and straight after I felt the warm liquid inside me as his limp body fell beside me, panting hard as he looked at me than  closed his eyes, pulling me closer to his body as he started to fall asleep.

**************

I know Negan I 'known' for sex n shit but as you can see I'm very fucking bad it. So this is probably the one and only time I will write Smut.

Please leave requests and comments if you liked it. Don't forget to vote and if you feel like it, give me a wee follow :)