Not A Pervert // Pre Apocalypse // Negan

Requested by KaylaHelton4

"Uh, Negan?" I said, stepping into the crowded gym. Girls huddled in groups as they all watched the boys on the muscle machines and lifting weights. I walked towards Negan - our coach - he sat at the computer, calling out the register. He turned his chair towards me, a smile plastered on his face

"ah Kayla... where's your kit?" He asked me, his eyebrows furrowed in a questioning manor.

"I kinda forgot it" I told him. He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"it's fine, just take a seat and you can help me out today then" he smiled, pointing at a chair that was placed just beside his.

I wasn't going to lie, Negan was hot. He was so attractive, but a lot of girls seemed to think so too. And he has a ring on his finger too, but it's not like I had a chance with him anyway. He was a teacher, I was a student. It just wasn't right. Even though there's been rumors of teachers having affairs with their students, every single one of them was fired. And I didn't want to get Negan fired.

His white Teeth showed as he smiled, his mouth moved as words came out is mouth but I didn't know what he was saying. I was too busy concentrating on his lips... "did you hear any of that?" That question brought me back to reality

I looked down at the table and shook my head as he chuckled. "I said, can you finish off the register while I set up the class?" He repeated himself as he stood up and walked over to the class.

As he got off his chair I swapped from my old wooden chair to his black, comfy leather one. As I sat down I instantly felt the warm seat against my jeans and the grooves in the leather felt perfect when I sat down. I laughed at his large his 'butt-print' was.

I spinned around to face the computer, reading the names and changing it as he told me too.

I heard his voice getting louder and more frustrated as he talked to a girl. I turned around to easedrop and saw that he was shouting at her because her shorts were too high. At least I know he's not a pervert.

"Your ass is nearly coming out" he said, the boys snickering and laughing at her.

"I bet you like it" she said back, Negan shouted at her in anger once again

"Don't ever talk to me like that again, get out my gym. Now!" His voice was louder than I had ever heard it before. He pointed at the door as the girl strutted out, leaning against the wall outside. "Sorry about that, just do whatever, I've got things to do" he put his hand on his forehead in frustration.

I felt sorry for him.

His eyes drifted towards me and a small smile made his way into his lips as he walked towards me.

I tried to get off the chair before Negan shouted at me, but he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't get up, you do whatever you want" he sat in the old wooden chair, getting his paper work out

"Why?"

"Anything for my favourite student" he winked

************

I know this one is kinda shit but oh well. If you liked it please vote and comment and please follow.
If anyone cares about what happened yesterday with my dog with her surgery (#PrayForLola) she's fine. There's a picture above if you want to see that. Thank you :)))) (p.s, I'll delete the picture soon cause it doesn't go with the story lmao)