You're so Small // Negan

"You're so small" Negan laughed as he teased me about my height. I was around 5'3 and Negan was much taller and he would always call me weak, but he knows I'm a better fighter than anyone here, but he just doesn't want to admit the better fighter is smaller than him.

I tried to grab the gun out of Negan's hand but he held it high above his head and I couldn't reach. He was well above 6 foot and with his arm stretched up I couldn't even reach his fore arm even if I jumped.

"Come on, Negan. Just give me it back" I said between jumps. He only laughed and held it higher. I stopped and pouted "I hate you". I crossed my arms over my chest and turned around and started walking away from him

"Y/n" he whined "I'm only having some fun" he walked behind me but I said nothing,  only kept looking forward and walked. "Really? You're not gonna speak?"

"Nope"

"You just did" he laughed. I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him and smiled, I lifted my and and gave him the finger while grinning sarcastically. "Wow" he dragged out and handed me back my gun to which I snatched it out his hand and walked away, leaving him standing there on his own.

I had an hour before I had to go on a run with Negan and I was dreading it. He 'bullies' me because of my height and it gets annoying, though I'm a better fighter than anyone else in this whole group he doesn't care.

************

I made my way towards the truck we decided to take down the roads for the next few hours. Negan was already sat inside with his feet om the dashboard as he studied a map. He didn't notice me until I got in the vehicle beside him, to which he turned his head towards me and winked.

I scoffed and closed my door and waited for Negan to start up the truck. He passed me the map and I placed it on my thighs, looking at the road we were going down.

The truck rumbled as he drove out the gates of the compound.

We drove in silence for a while until we came across a tree that had fallen down, blocking our way. "Great! What are we gonna do?" I asked Negan who had a smirk on his face, obviously thinking about something dirty.

"I have an idea" he winked "bend you over and fuck you from behind" he commented.

I scoffed again and got out, sitting on the giant trunk. I sighed "let's be serious... Please"

"I was" he sat beside me and put an arm around me. "You know, when I said you where small, I didn't mean it in a bad way. I think it's adorable as fuck"

I exhaled a chuckle "thanks"

"I just want to -I don't know - put you in my pocket" he laughed, pulling me closer to him.

He looked into my eyes and titled his head before leaning closer to me. His brown eyes hidden behind his eyelids as his lips touched mine, moving in rhythm with each other as our tongues battled each other inside our mouths.

He pulled back

"Can I bend you over and fuck you now?"

************

Negan can bend me over and fuck me any day tbh.
If you liked it please vote and comment and please follow. Thank youuu :)))
*que sad music*
Guys! I'm happy asf I'm out this relationship. He cheated on me, and he's a dickhead. But hey! That means I can have Negan now, I'm just so lucky :)
*end of sad music*