Training // Negan

"I can't do this" I sighed, still holding my hand gun that was pointing to the target that was right in front of me. It had two holes at the very edge and the rest of my shots completely missed. Negan stood behind me and observed, cheering me on when I did hit it.

"Come on now, don't be like that" he told me, taking his hands off his waist and stepped closer. "Here" he put his hands over mine and held the gun too, hugging my body from the back. "Aim a little higher than the middle, not by much though" he told me, closing one eyes and moved the gun up a little.

He breathed in my ear and pressed the trigger. The bullet fired through the air as it hit the bullseye, damaging the wood behind it. "Wow" I whispered, Negan standing back with a smirk on his face. "That was amazing"

"It's not that hard, Darlin'. Maybe next day I'll bring you out the gates and kill some real walkers" he told me, walking back inside as our session was over.

**********

"I don't see any walkers" I said slowly as I took in my surroundings from inside the van Negan drove us here in.

We were in the middle of nowhere, next to nothing was in front of us. Not even grass or trees, just a giant space that had stones scattered all over the ground with old cans of drink chucked in a corner from years ago, starting to rot and rust away.

"Just wait" he said, not taking his eyes off a small exit in front of us that went around a bend so we couldn't see where it leaded. But only a couple of seconds later we heard wheels spinning and churning the ground up, slowly coming towards us. It's engine was loud, but it sounded like a small vehicle.

A golf buggy came out through the exit with a dozen walkers following behind it. They were quite far away so me and Negan had time to get into position before they got even close to the van.

Negan climbed out and I followed his actions, jumping onto the ground and climbed up the ladders that leaded to the roof of the van. I lay down on the roof with a rifle in my hands, I looked down the scope and breathed in as Negan sat beside me and observed.

I took a minute to line myself up perfectly before shooting the gun as the bullet fired out and one of the walkers fell to the ground - dead.

I put the gun down and looked at Negan in shock who only clapped and smirked. "Holy fucking shit! I did it" I shouted, standing up and jumped up and down with my arms in the air. "I actually did it"

Negan stood up too. I jumped into his arms as he caught me and hugged around my body. "You're the best teacher ever" I whispered in his ear, but he felt the need to make this situation sexual like he does all the time.

"Maybe we should celebrate with a good fucking on this roof?"

**********

Lazy imagine cause I'm a lazy shit.
I know some of you didn't like my 'daddy' imagine cause it felt weird reading about you being the daughter of a man you want to fuckbut I feel like it's really cute and most of you did enjoy it so I'm going to make another one. I think it will be my next one, not sure tho.
Anyway, if you liked it please vote and comment and please follow, thank you :)))