Gossip // Negan

Requested by PrincessPeach211

"I swear, she's cheating on Negan. It's not even his baby" I heard Sherry say, her annoying voice spat as she talked about me to her friend.

She's always thought I've been cheating on Negan ever since I became his wife,  her 'fuck you' attatude towards me made my blood boil in anger.

I huffed before walking into the room where the two of them were in. I smiled widely at them as they smiled back, Sherry rolling her eyes at me before walking out the door I just came in.

Her friend knew I heard them as she came up to me "I don't think you're cheating on Negan" she told me as I turned to her

"I wouldn't have cared if you did" I said, grabbing what i came here for and left.

I walked back to my room and instantly looked in the mirror and looked at my small lump on my stomach and smiled. Negan may not be the father but I'm sure he'll make a great one.

Sherry was almost right, I wasn't cheating on Negan but it wasn't his baby - I was pregnant with my boyfriend's baby before Negan found me and brought me back. Only Negan knows it's not his and I didn't want it be talked about 24/7 that I'm a 'whore' but somehow I still get called a whore.

"Hi Honey" Negan came in and wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my head. My smile disappeared and Negan instantly caught on why "Sherry giving you shit again?" He asked as I nodded, leaning backwards into his chest.

"She's a bitch" I whispered as I closed my eyes.

"She's only looking out for me" he told me

"Cause that makes things better" I chuckled - still saddened about the whole situation. Negan sighed

"I'll talk to her"

**********

Ffs, aren't I meant to be getting better at writing not worse??
Anyway this was a very short imagine and guess what!!
Next imagine is another kink/smut. Yay!
If you liked it please vote and comment and please follow thank you :)))

And I don't want to start a fight with anyone in the comments because they like Sherry or whatever. I like Sherry too, the person who requested this asked for one of Negan's wife to say she's cheating on Negan and Sherry was the first one who came to mind.