Going Home // Negan

I walked from the Hilltop out into a small town in search for some supplies, the wind was getting stronger by the minute and my hair was blowing all over my face making it impossible to see.

I walked into an old bar with broken tables and chairs scattered around the room. I took out my knife and banged on the wall waiting for walkers to jump out at me, but nothing came.

I walked over to the bar and sat on the stool, my eyes instantly darted to an up-open bottle of scotch laying on the flat surface.

As I poured myself a glass I heard the sound of tiremarks slowing down on the gravel outside. The click of the door opening and the slamming sound shocked me as I ran behind the bar and crouched, trying my best not to be seen.
"Well boys, it's been a great fucking day today."

The sound of heavy boots getting closer to the bar made my breath quicken. The wood creaking on the stool as someone sat down and slamming their hands down made me jump. "Ha, that prick Daryl thought he had a chance to escape" one of them said as the rest laughed along with him

Daryl, where have I heard that name?

"Alexandia better be ready for me" the same man talked again as he started walking around the bar.

Alexandia, Daryl.... THIS IS NEGAN

As my thoughts kept running around my head I hadn't realised Negan had spotted me "what do we have here?" he asked as his hand tucked into his belt. I froze in shock as I stayed seated on the floor. "It looks to me that this lovely lady will be accompanying us for a few drinks" his evil smirk grew bigger as he grabbed my arm, forcing me to stand next to him.

He walked around and stood next to his right hand man, still grabbing onto me. He forced me to sit as he talked to the other men behind me. I couldn't hear them and I didn't dare move.

One of them laughed as they walked back up to me. Negan rested one hand on my shoulder and the other on the bar. He leaned down and put his face close enough so I could smell the alcohol on his breath ever so slightly. "Today's your lucky day, doll" he said as his smile widened.

"What -uh- what do you mean?" I stuttered nervously as his face got closer.

"You're coming home with me"

*********

Smut next?