The Boy // Negan

"Negan" I moaned his name aloud as he left a trail of kisses on my neck, his soft hands holding me by the waist as his body pressed against mine. I was stuck between a tall tree and the man I call my own, but I didn't mind the feeling of the rough bark scraping along my skin, as I knew all I would feel is pleasure soon.

I put my hand on his shoulder and pulled him away from my neck and attached my lips to his, moving in rhythm with each other.

The van we drove was parked just in front of us, shielding us from the sight of the Walkers. Though what we were about to do I'm sure they would hear us anyway.

It was all getting too hot and sexual I Bearley heard the audible noise of a scream coming from behind us. Negan didn't seem to notice, though I was going to just leave it until I heard it once more.

I pushed Negan off me, to which he growled. "They're a gonner anyway" he said, his lips joined with mine for a brief second before I pushed him away again.

"Wait, stop" I told him, the scream played again. It didn't seem that far away and the sound of a young boy shouting 'help' made me step away from the tree I was still leaning against.

I grabbed Negan's hand and began to rush through the overgrown forest we decided to stop in. But as Negan was stronger than me he stopped me, his face full of anger.

I pulled my hand out his. "If you're not going to help me help that boy screaming then fine, stay here and watch out for me" I told him, rushing in the same direction I was before, not giving Negan the chance to protest.

I began to run towards the noise. The words got more and more clear the closer I got. I came into a clearing.

A young boy, no older then 12 was sprinting away from dozens of walkers, too many to count. "Hey!" I shouted, waving my hands to get the attention of the young boy. To which his head turned towards me, and his direction changed.

His body got closer and closer, and I reached out my arms as be hugged around my body. I lifted him up, his legs wrapped around my waist as I began to run in the direction of Negan.

I was stupid enough to leave my gun in the van, but Negan had his in his Belt. The van came into view, and I saw Negan in the drivers seat.

I opened the door and got in, the boy sitting on my lap. "Go, go, go" I repeated, Negan slamming on the acceleration and sped down the lonely road back to the sanctuary.

"When we get back we're finishing what we started" he told me. I laughed and slapped him on the arm. he slightly swerved, but there was no danger.

"So..." I said to the boy still sitting on my lap. "What's your name?"

"Um - it's, -uh- Jamie" he stuttered and felt he wasn't comfortable with us.

"Where are your parents?"

"The bad people ate them" he lightly cried in my arms. I felt so bad for the little boy

"Me and Negan will be your new parents"

*******

I'm too tired to make it better, sorry guys lmao. So guess what, if you haven't realised, I'm back baby!!
I've also started writing a new imagine book, but I'll need a few requests before I can actually publish it. It's an imagine book about anyone from any fandom, as long as I know what it is. It can be from twd, got, skyrim anything really. Just private message me and tell me the name and what movie, show or game they're from. Also send me requests for this book, the more requests I get the more updates you'll have. Anyway, peace.
Please vote, comment and please follow me, thank you for reading :)))))