Stupid Bitch // Smut // Negan

Warning - bad language and smut

"Stupid Bitch" he said under his breath, Negan didn't hear him as he had turned around but I did, very clearly.

"What did you just say to me?" I said, the man turning around to face me and I stepped closer, getting in his face.

"I called you a stupid Bitch,  the fuck you gonna do about it?  Cry to your man?" He laughed, clearly getting enjoyment out of this. He rolled his eyes "or are you gonna try and kill me, but then realised you're not strong enough to kill a person?"

"Fuck you" I turned to face Negan who was trying not a laugh.

"Knew you didn't have the guts. Stupid bitch" I lunged at Negan and snatched Lucille out his hands and with one swift move I turned on the spot and smashed him over his head. Not hard enough to actually kill him, so I knew the pain would hurt so much he couldn't bare it.

He screamed in pain, Negan shouting "oh Shit girl!" Proud of what I had just did.

"You're right. I am too weak to kill you, I guess I have no choice but to let you live" I laughed. Taking Negan's hand and walked away and left the man still screaming in pain and he bled from everywhere, his head had an indentation and Lucille was dripping with Blood.

"Fuck me. Ain't you a little angel" he chuckled, heading back to his van. "Before we go back,  can we fuck cause that turned me on" he asked, smirking at me as we got in the van. His hand still holding mine.

I crawled over to him, straddling his waist with my Thighs as we groaned in unison as our pelvises touched, creating that perfect position. He gripped my ass with his hands and squeezed, pulling me closer to him as his lips touched mine.

I could feel him growing beneath me as he moved a little. I moved my hips to make him groan louder than he did before, my lips pulled away from his and attached to his jaw, slowly trailing down as he rubbed my waist. "Mm, daddy doesn't like it when you tease"

"Daddy needs some teasing once in a while" I said against his skin, nibbling on his neck as it left a red mark.

He threw his head back a little. "Daddy likes it when you call him daddy" I pulled away from his neck and tilted my head, smiling while leaning in towards his lips - kissing them slowly before it got more heated and sloppy.

He moaned as I thrusted my hips, my hands un-zipping his leather jacket and throwing it in the back seat. He pulled away. "Arms up" he smirked, pulling my shirt over my head and pulling back into the kiss.

His hands moved up and played with the wire on my bra, trying his best to take it off but failed. I chuckled against his lips, putting my hands behind my back, unclipping my bra and throwing it in the back along with his jacket.

Our lips never parted, but when he knew it was off he wanted to look and touch them. "So. Fucking. Sexy" each word he said he'd kiss my nipple. I threw my head back in pleasure.

"Please Negan" I moaned his name which got him even more turned on than he already was, if that was even possible.

He played with the waistband of my shorts, fiddling with the zip and the buttons as he tried to figure out a way to get them off. He leaned back on the chair, his eyes trailing up and down my body before wedging his hand under my thigh and lifted me up so he could use his other hand to take my shorts off.

It was now just my underwear and his jeans that is keeping us away from skin to skin, and i couldn't wait until that happens. 

As he took his own jeans off I pulled off his shirt, his muscles worked into the perfect body and chest hair that was the perfect length.

He kicked his legs as his jeans were at his ankles and they fell to the floor, getting tangled in the peddles on the floor. His boxers were inside his jeans when he took them off and his length touched my naked clit ever so slightly which made it burn with want.

He moved his hips slowly up, incerting himself. He wasn't even half way in before I threw my head back in pleasure.

He got faster gradually, leaning forward to bite my bottom lip, kissing my skin. My arms wrapped around his back, my finger nails clawing into his skin, scratching and drawing blood. But I knew he was a masochist, especially when it came to sex.

He kissed my neck, biting and nibbling on my skin to show I'm his. I stuttered out a moan at everything he was doing to me.

My eyes drooped closed as I turned limp as he picked up his pace. In and out, faster and faster, his teeth played with my skin. All the chaos around me vanished in seconds as I didn't want this to stop.

"Fuck" Negan groaned, stuttering too.

We heard a thud on the blackened out window. Negan slowed down but didn't completely stop, and I didn't stop moaning either. But the man's body I had killed was still covered in blood as he is now a walker. His neck chewed off as I felt that was what Negan was doing to me. He kept hitting the window over and over again, but was too weak to break through.

"Leave it, Negan" I said breathless, gasping for fresh air but the car was too hot and the windows started to fog up.

He sped up again, once more I threw my head back, feeling complete pleasure as I closed around his length, and I knew I was close. His thrusts became sloppy as I knew he was close too, moaning much more than he was before.

He did one last hard thrust and pulled out, lolling his head on my shoulder as he lay in comfort after finishing. "You know what would finish this perfectly?" He breathlessly said, his eyes closed as I nodded my head. "if you killed that so'of a bitch with my Lucille" I could feel his smirk on my skin.

Lucille was on the backseat,  sitting in its glory as I reached over and picked her up. I looked at the Walker and pushed the door open with force which resulted in him to fall on the floor and struggle to get up. I jumped out to car - still naked and threw Lucille over my back and used all my strength to smash his skull in and instantly kill him as his limp, dead body lay still on the floor

"Shit girl! Ready for round two?"

************

Shit girl! Ain't that bad?
Actually want Negan to fuck me tho
If you liked it please vote and comment and please follow, thank you :))))