Berries // Negan

Requested by SKShirokuma

Negan and I had some conversations About what our life before the apocalypse, mine was a perfectly fine life, I had lots of friends and family that loved me and I loved them back. I learned from that conversation that Negan used to be a ping-pong coach at a school, I thought it was kinda funny how much he's changed since then. But he kept going on and on about how much he loved blueberry pie, though he also told me about the other foods he loved, but that one stood out the most.

I walked out the sanctuary on my own, I knew I would only be a couple of hours so there was no need to tell anyone. Negan probably wouldn't realise I was gone, but I'm leaving for his benifit.

I wasn't far from the sanctuary, though if I looked behind me I could only just see the top of the building. I had a basket that I put strawberries, blueberries and raspberries, all of them ripe and full of flavour.

I was gone longer than expected, the sun had began to go down though I hadn't picked enough to make a full pie for Negan. I thought nothing of it and carried on down the small lane hat lead right into the forest where flowers and plants littered the place, all beautiful to look at. I was lost on thought as my mind kept circling the fact that every beautiful thing had been destroyed exept nature.

I sighed in relaxation as I sat crosslegged and picked off the leaves and unwanted parts of the berries I picked.

I decided to go back home and start on the pie before the berries rotted away and sat out of date. As I got back to the sanctuary the gate was open, and I was sure I had definitely closed it behind me when I left.

I just shrugged and closed it as I walked inside the building, walking up to the shared room of me and Negan.

The drawers, doors and cabinets were all open. Clothes scattered everywhere and the bed covers threw across the room.

I placed my basked on the table, picking up the clothes and put them on the unmade bed.

Negan came out the bathroom, his shirt off and his hair a complete mess. His eyes widened as he ran towards me with his face full of happiness "Fuck sake Yukihime!" His face snuggled into my hair as his arms held Into me tightly "I thought you left" he pulled away from me and looked into my eyes "don't ever do that again"

**********

Ngl not one of my best but hey, I'm sick and this is the best I can do. Also my dog is going into surgery tomorrow so #PrayForLola
If you liked it please vote and comment and please follow. Thank you :)))))))