hardworking // Smut // Negan

Requested by Negansbxtch

As my eyes drifted open my body felt warm under the blankets of the duvet cover. I lay on the soft comfy bed for a few minutes before looking at the plain white clock above the wooden door entering my room. It read 6:30 and I knew it was time to get up and start working.

Though Negan didn't want anyone up until 8 o'clock, I still got to work earlier. But Negan hasn't realised this yet, he just thinks I work very fast, or I get some help.

As I got out of bed and my feet hit the cold, wooden floor I thought about Negan. I did have a tiny little crush on him, which was of course lying because it's not a crush, I seriously think I may be in love with him. I felt awkward saying that, he didn't have any sort of feelings towards me, and if he did then he was the master of hiding it.

I quickly,  yet quietly walked through the halls of the sanctuary, entering the main part of the building and getting my things together and start working.

As I brushed up the litter and bits of wood off the floor I clumsy tripped over a metal pole leaning against a table. A small and powerful squeel left my mouth, but I quickly covered it with my hand as I lay on my back from the harsh fall. I closed my eyes tightly, hoping and praying nobody heard.

When I was sure I had gotten away with it I started to get off the ground and brush off the dust from my clothing. After I was done I looked up towards the door.

Negan stood and watch my movements, his arm resting on the doorframe as he was only in a pair of shorts that he slept in. He was shirtless and I could see his muscles which instantly made me blush when I saw him.

He smirked and walked towards me as I started to stutter "I'm only up because... because I -um- I'm..." his finger touched my lips as I stared into his eyes.

"Shhhhhh, honey" he whispered. I was frozen,  I didn't know what to do. But he doesn't love me I told myself. Or does he?

"You've been up since 6 o'clock every night" he nodded his head along with his words as he slipped his finger down from my lips to my chin and lifted it towards his face. "You deserve a reward" his lips brushed against mine but he pulled back. "But I wonder what kind of reward" he pretended to think, his hand went to his head as his eyebrows furrowed together. "Ding!" His finger flew in the air "I got one" he smirked.

"W-What's that?" I asked, he tutted in response.

"That's a secret" his lips attached onto mine as his hands slipped down to my waist, bringing me closer than I had ever been to him before. He squeezed my ass tightly which made me gasp, his tongue sliding into my mouth as he did so.

I wound my hands into his hair, as I'd wanted to do since the first time I'd seen him. His hair curled around my fingers, silky and fine. My heart was hammering, but I could tell he's done this thousands of times before.

His hands traveled up my body as stopped at my chest, slowly unbuttoning my shirt that I had thrown on this morning. I brought his face closer to mine, his lips softening against my own.

I pulled away for a second, but Negan pulled on my shirt to bring me back into the kiss. He grazed his teeth against my lip, biting a little.

He moved his head down my body, kissing and nibbling on my skin as his hands worked on taking my clothing off. He stopped at my neck, kissing and sucking as I knew it was going to leave a mark, but I didn't care. It was going to be a memory, though I knew I would never forget this moment. 

He took my shirt off, his fingers only took seconds to take off my bra. It fell to the floor, his hands instantly grabbed and squeezed my breasts. His tongue still swirling around my mouth and my hands in his hair.

I pulled back, Negan watching what I was doing. I took my hands out his hair and to the waistband of my jeans as I slowly slid them down my legs and threw then across the room. "Oh Fuck" he growled, his own hands quickly pulled down his shorts, to which he wasn't wearing underwear.

He pulled my waist towards his, his hands traveling  up and down my body, pulling down my panties too. He growled in my ear, putting both his hands under my thighs and pulled me up. He was still kissing me as I wrapped my legs around him, his body moving forwards until my back was pressed against a wall.

We panted and we hadn't even started get. He pulled away "ready?" He asked, I nodded quickly.

He positioned himself before slowly inserting himself inside me. His hands once again went the my thighs as he held me up and against the wall and his body. "Fuck" I moaned, throwing my head back and arched my back as he started to get faster.

He thrusted deeper, my nails dug into his back as his lips attach onto my neck once again, leaving marks on both our bodies. He panted, moving faster and faster, in and out as my walls started to close around him. "I-im g-gon" I couldn't form my words in time as I orgasmed.

He finished straight after, my legs weak as he pulled out of me. He still held me against the wall as he dug his face into my hair. "Hold Fuck, have i wanted to do that for a long time" he set me on the floor as he sat beside me, my head resting on his shoulder

"That was the best reward I've ever recived"

*********
Smut is the best kind of fanfiction?
I have 3..? More requests to do so I'll be doing them during this 2 week holiday, though I do have an actual holiday in a caravan park so I might be inactive then. But that's in a week and I'll have loads of imagines to post.
If you liked it please vote and comment and please follow. Thank you :))))