Crazy // Negan

Warning - actually creepy and weird asf

"You have no idea how crazy I can actually be" I smirked at Negan after he just called me crazy. "I've never told you what I used to do for a... living" he looked confused, frightened. I loved it.

"what did you do for a living?" He asked me slowly, half way through asking the question he realised he didn't want to know, he knew too well it would freak him out too much.

"Have I ever told you how to get rid of a dead body?" I placed my hand on his shoulder, rubbing up and down his arm as I stared into his dark, curious eyes.

He shook his head

"Well... first you dispose the body. The sooner the better. Bury, burn, sink it. Whatever." Negan watched me in amazement, though he was scared to even move an inch as I talked to him.

"But before you get rid of the body you need to get rid of their identities. Tattoos, teeth, fingerprints. Fingerprints are easy... just use carob" he took my hand in his and took my touch off him, stopping me from talking

"Why are you telling me this?" He asked carefully. I smirked to the question

"Why not? Do you not want to know about my life before everything went to complete shit? Before I got even more crazy?" He smiled at me

"Of course"

"Have you killed anyone before this?" I asked him. He shook his head as I laughed in his face. "It's a fantastic experience. The rush of adrenaline, and the thought of being caught is just great"

"But the first time isn't the best. But the more I thought about it I remembered the better parts of it, and the horrible thoughts just... disappeared" I carried on. Negan still interested in the story I told him.

It wasn't the story he was interested in, it was the way of my speech. I talked in an off way which caught Negan off guard, but he loves the people who do that,  it makes them stand out to him the most.

I could feel his aura change with every word that came out my mouth. Each one spontaneous and surprising towards him, he loved it. Even if every sentence was a lie he was intrigued by the way my brain would process these steps on the most weirdest, randomest thoughts.

"I'm not just saying I'm crazy to seem different from everyone else. I'm truly insane" I smiled from ear to ear,  showing my teeth off as I started through his soul, mentally beating him to death. But that's just how my brain works, I would never physically hurt him.

"I know you're insane... And to be completely honest. I fucking love you for it"

**************

Please don't ask why I thought about this plot. Please. Don't.
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been on holiday as you know. And to be that cringy teenager I am I'm having 'boy troubles'. Not gonna go into any detail here but basically I'm just sad because of this.
Anyway, enough of my shitty as love life that doesn't contain of Jeffrey dean morgan (sadly) please vote, comment and follow.
And please, please, please don't think I'm a cunt *excuse my french* for saying this but I've had like, literally 4 requests about Negan being jealous. My last imagine was about him being jealous and I've also done another one,  and to be honest Negan isn't a jealous guy. If he wants someone he'll get it so it's just far too out for character and I don't want to write 4 imagines in a row about him being jealous. I'm so very, very sorryAgain I'm not being a cunt, I'm just saying...