Puppy // Negan

Requested by Autumn_is_an_Angel

Negan's pov

I've been seeing less of Autumn these past few weeks, she's been eating more but she's getting skinnier everyday, leaving the table earlier and always spending time in the supply room. When ever someone says they're going into that room to get something she'll shoot up and get it for them, everyone was suspicious - even me.

It happened again, I was alone in my room and Autumn went to 'get something real quick' but she's been gone for hours - in the same fucking place she goes everyday. I'm sick of it, she's always leaving me.

I never dared going into the supply room while she's in there incase I got screamed at - her demon like voice when she got angry scared the shit out me, not to mention her hands turn into fists and starts punching me. Of course it didn't hurt, it felt like someone was throwing a snowball at me while they were weak. But I hated seeing her mad.

I groaned while I sat up from the bed, my feet made a slight thump as I stood - opening the door into the corridor where I then made my way into the main hall. As I walked along the corridor I heard Autumn giggle and laugh from the room she was in, it got louder and louder as I got closer. I stopped outside and put my hand on the door handle

She's cheating on me, she's cheating on me, she's cheating on me, she's cheating on me.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I shouted at her as I walked in to see her look at me with scared eyes. She sat on the floor with a brown animal in her lap, growling and barking at me in protection of her. She kept staring at me and I stared back, her eyes switching from me to the dog.

She pat it's head, telling it to calm down as it did so. "Shhh boy, it's only Negan.  He won't hurt you" she said in a baby voice is it stopped barking and curled up in Autumn's lap

"So this is where you go everyday?" I smirked at her, leaning against the open door as she still lat on the floor stroking the dog.

She looked down "yeah, I'm sorry I never told you sooner" she said, looking sadder than ever "if you want - I'll put him back into the wild if you think he'll cause too much trouble" her hand traced over the white spot on his head as it nuzzled itself into her hair "his name's Max" she said, pointing to the muddy, old coller on its neck.

I moved from my spot and sat next to her, using my hand to ruffle the hair on the back of its neck as he stood up and curled up in a ball in my lap. "I think he likes you" she giggled neck to me as he started to snore.

"You can keep him" I decided, knowing it would make her happy.

"Really?" She cheered throwing her hands around my neck and hugged me. "I love you Negan"

"I love you too"

***********

Awwww, ain't that adorable (no it wasn't, it was crap)
If you liked it please vote and comment and please follow. If you've made a request i have a few to write for this week so STAY TUNED *cringes*