Run Away // Negan

Requested by SKShirokuma

"Alright, just fuck off you if you feel that way then!" Negan screamed at me, it was the forth argument we've had this week. Over the stress of everything and Negan never being around anymore we've been fighting constantly.

"Maybe I will then!" I shouted back as his hands rushed through his hair as he chucked and threw many objects around the room - none of them aiming at me.

He hit the door causing it to crack and there's now a hole in the wall from where he punched it. "You're so much fucking hassle" he shouted, opening the door wide and stepping into the corridor and slammed it shut. It was so loud it cause the table to shake and it echoed around the whole sanctuary.

I groaned - I've had enough of this. I've had enough with Negan

I kneeled to the floor, using my hand to rummage under the bed and pulled out an empty suitcase. I unzipped it and put everything I owned in it, from clothes to food - I took it.

Negan left to cool off so that gave me time to leave. My quiet footsteps scurried along the corridor like a mouse trying to escape, expect I'm trying to escape him

"Fuck you Negan, I hope you never find me" I flipped off the building and ran into the forest where I know I'll never be found.

Negan's pov

I was so angry, the blood boiled inside me as I marched around the sanctuary thinking of what to do. I don't want to break things off with her but it's seems like the best option at the moment, at least until we sort things out.

I love her, and I know she loves my too. But it's the arguments and fights we've been having doesn't show that at all. It's like the love has disappeared and a new urge for hate has now come in place, Its scary to think how different she's become since the first time I met her. She used to be scared and fragile, but now she's feisty and confident in almost everything she does.

I turned around to walk back to our room to make things right, hoping and praying she'll still think of me as her husband again.

"Yukihime?" I called out as I rested my head on the door - waiting for an answer. I heard nothing Inside, not even an effort to answer me "Yukihime?" I called out again, this time more louder than before incase she didn't hear me the first time.

Once again I heard nothing. I pushed the door open with my hand slowly so I didn't startle her "hello?" I said, looking around the now empty room for Yukihime - but she wasn't there.

I was so confused and scared incase she left. I looked around the room frantically for any sign of her, I pushed open the bathroom door to see if she was in there but she wasn't. Only a smashed mirror and her things missing.

"What the shit" I shouted, running back into the bedroom and looked through the drawers where all her clothes are gone.

A small note was neatly placed on the bed, folded perfectly in half. I opened it and read the words that was wrote by Yukihime, her hand writing slanted a little and the curves of the letters looked rushed.

Dear Negan

Fuck you
Don't come looking for me

Love from Yukihime xx

P.s I'm not coming back

The note was still in my hand as I stood still, unable to move as i tried my best not to cry but it was the worst news I've ever heard. The girl I love the most in the world is now gone and probably gone forever. Worst part is she hates me.

I put the note In my pocket as I grabbed Lucille and ran down the stairs, tripping down the last few but quickly balanced myself again. I rushed towards the van parked closest to the gates and got in - driving out into the abandoned roads.

She couldn't have been long gone as i was only away for a couple minutes and she needed time to write the note and pack her things. I was determined to find her.

Yukihime pov

I heard Negan's van drive past me, oblivious to his surrounds. He didn't even attempt to slow down.

I was deep into the forest and it would be impossible to find me. Even though the small amount of walkers were here with me it didn't distract me, as It only took a few seconds to kill them.

I heard the wheels of the van stop on the gravel at the side of the road. "Shit" I cursed, running in the opposite direction - clearly giving away my position 

"Wait!" Negan called out, running towards me. He was faster than me; stronger

He was right behind me but I twisted and turned in all directions, through trees and jumped over small rivers. But he was still right behind me, at any moment he would have me in his arms.

I lost my footing as I tripped over a root that was growing out the ground. I didn't fall over but I stumbled as Negan took a hold of my wrist, pulling me into his chest tightly

I screamed and thrashed in his arms but he made no attempt at letting me go. "I'm so so sorry honey. Please don't leave me, I'm nothing without you." I pleaded in my ear "you're where I get my energy from, your feisty and sassy attatude is what I love the most about you. Please don't leave" he kissed my forehead as I calmed down and he let me out his grip. "Please. I love you"

"I love you too"

*********

Oh damn!
Soft Negan has made a return guys, let's hope he stays that way. Jks cause he's so sexy when he's scary ;)
If you liked it please vote and comment and please follow, thank you :)))))