Playful // Negan

Requested by SKShirokuma

Bang bang bang

Every time Yukihime hit the tennis ball, Negan found, off the wall it would echo around the whole building. She would giggle and laugh as saviours passed her but none of them seemed to mind the constant banging. Maybe they didn't want to piss off Negan's wife or they just left her to have some fun around the old boring building, either way Yukihime loved it. Dwight - not so much, he'd roll his eyes whenever he passed her and soon enough it got on his nerve

"Could you stop that? It's annoying as fuck" he cursed, taking the ball off her and chucked it in a corner away from her. She sulked and instantly got mad

"I'm just having a little fun Dwight, something I haven't had in a while cause of your stupid rules" she said, her voice getting higher as she shouted. She hated getting scolded like a child, it down graded her.

"Whatever, just leave and stop being annoying" he pointed a finger at her before leaving, making her more mad. She huffed, walking down the corridor towards her room.

She slammed the door shut - falling back into her bed. "Fuck you Dwight" she said to herself

"What did Dwight do?" She heard someone say, their figure coming out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around the bottom of his waist - it was Negan

"I didn't know you where in here" she said, looking up at him as he sat beside her

"Answer my question" he chuckled, tapping her nose with his finger "you're so mad, aren't you?" She nodded "you're so adorable when you're mad. I wish you could stay mad everyday" he said, making Yukihime look confused.

"Dwight scolded me for having fun" she huffed, pouting her lips - trying her best to get Negan to get back at him for her as she knee she didn't have the power to do that herself. "I was hitting the tennis ball off the wall and he called me annoying"

"So that's what the banging was"  he chuckled, standing up and faced away from her as he dropped the towel. Not fazed that Yukihime was still in the room.

He took a pair of boxers out the drawer and stepped in them and turned around to sit back down without jeans or even a top. His hair was still wet as little drops of water fell from the tips of his black hair and landed on his fresh pair of boxers.

He put his arm around Yukihime and pulled her close to him. "Want me to beat him up?" He joked but she nodded anyway which made Negan laugh. "Okay then" he enthusiastically said as he stood and grabbed Lucille before taking Yukihime's hand and headed out the door - again in only his now wet boxers.

"Oh Dwighty-boy" he called out as he entered the yard where he saw Dwight leaning against the railings and looking out into the field of walkers.

His head turned towards us as we got closet to him "I heard you've disrepected my wife. Now is this true or a load of bullshit?" He said, Dwight's face instantly turning white with fear.

"I- yes. It is Negan, I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to make her-" he stuttered trying to get his words out before spilling out everything. Negan cut him off before she finished his apology towards Negan

"It's not me you need to say sorry to, it's my dear wife that you made upset" he said, still holding her hand.

"I'm so sorry Yukihime" he apologised

"It's fine" I smiled

************

Oh my lorddddd Dwight you dick! Jks I love him tho, he's like my little pea.
Did you like the 3rd person writing or do you want me to keep it 2nd person?

If you liked it please vote and comment. And please follow thank you :)
Also!!! I think next one is fluff. Well, it's meant to be but we'll see. With my AMAZING (shit) writing skills I don't know how it'll turn out. I guess you'll just have to wait and see :)