Library // Negan

Requested by LucisGirl

Negan's pov

Andrea has been gone for hours, left without a trace. I tried to find her by asking the rest of the saviours but none of them have seen her, most think she's had enough and left. But I know she hasn't, I know she wouldn't do that without saying anything to me.

even though she complains a lot, and telling me about how she wants to leave. She wouldn't have the guts to do it, she also knows she can't survive on her own. But nobody can find her.

It had now been a full day, 24 hours since I've last seen Andrea and I'm so worried. I've been frantically looking for her everywhere - sent search parties around Alexandria, Hilltop and even The Kingdom, but none of them have came back with good new.

"Fuck!" I cursed, throwing objects around the room in anger. Each one either crashing to the floor or hitting off the walls, door or table and breaking in half.

"Negan" Dwight rushed into my room out of breath as he leaned on the door frame as he breathed out heavily "Andrea.. In the. In the Library" he breathed out as I pushed him aside and ran to the wooden door that leaded into the one place we didn't look in

I signed, pushing the handle with my hand as it opened Slowly. As I walked in I couldn't hear a sound but I could see Andrea sitting cross legged on the floor with a book in her hands and she was so focused on the words she was reading she didn't realise I was in the room with her.

"I thought you ran away" I said, she looked up and smiled. But her face instantly turned into confusion

"Why?" She asked as I put my arms out and told her to come over. As she stood up she carefully placed her book on the floor and walked over to me

I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly. "You've been gone for days" I whispered in her ear

"I'm sorry Negan... I didn't realise how long I've been away" she told me as she stood back from our hug and her head hung low in sadness.

I put my finger under her chin and lifted her head up to look me in the eyes "Chin up princess, or the crown will fall" my lips joined with hers as my heart started to beat at a rapid pace from finding my girl again.

************

'Ello everyone, it's me the shittest writer on wattpad. Jks but not really Jks cause I'm not lying. Anyway...
If you liked it please vote and comment and please follow. And I also have another book about Daryl called one way crossing :) I would love it if you could check that out. and also remember to send in request cause I have nothing better to do with my life