Blind Love // Negan

Requested by ToukaChanSan

I sat in my room waiting for someone to come and tell me when Rick was back from his supply run with Aaron. As I sat in my house the door quickly opened and I heard the voice of Olivia frantically shouting "Negan's back!" Over and over before I had to calm her down.

We walked outside together and even though I was blind I still knew my way around Alexandea pretty well as I've familiarise myself with the town we live in.

"I didn't know what to do, He was wanted to have sex with me so I slapped him. What if he might kill me?" She told me as we made our way to the house Negan was in.

"Olivia, don't worry. Everything will be fine" I told her as she helped me up the stairs until someone stopped us.

"We're here to see Negan" Olivia told them as we walked in.

"I'm not here to see Negan" I joked as she laughed quietly beside me as we walked into another room where I heard Carl and Negan talking

"Well, look who decided to come back" Negan laughed as I could feel him closer than before "and you've brought a friend. And a very pretty one at that" he said as I knew he was looking at me

"Kid, get me Lucille" he hollered at the young boy behind him as I heard his footsteps quickly moving from one room to another and back. "This is Lucille, ain't she a beauty?" He said as I turned my head to the direction of Olivia and gave her a 'look'

"She's blind" Olivia told him. I could feel the hatred in her voice as those few words spat out her mouth

"Oh" he answered as he chuckled "if you have an imagine of me in your head, scrap it. Cause I don't look anything like it, I'm not as scary looking as you think." He continued before telling me more "I'm the most attractive man in this town, and baby, you'll know it soon" he finished as I heard his weapon 'Lucille' drop to the floor and his got breath on my face "I want to get to know you better. Maybe I'll just take you home with me, maybe catch up on what's been happening so far in Alexandrea"

***********

I'm not going to lie, this was a challenge to write lmao. Sorry it took so long to publish, I've been so busy during Christmas and the past few days I've hardly had time to write and post this. I hope you liked it and had a wonderful Christmas.
Please vote, comment if you liked it and follow me. Thank you <3
and thank you so much for 20k!!!! :)