Coaches Crush // Negan

Requested by JamieAngelaMaxwell

It has been very lonely since the first day of the apocalypse, everyone I had previously been with either died or betrayed me. It was horrible when they did, but now it's just me and I have nobody to look out for me, and nobody to backstab me again.

Most of the people in our group I knew from collage, I took a class in football as I loved p.e. In highschool. Mostly because my teacher was very attractive, we never learned his last name, just because he though calling him Mr. Was too formal. So he made us call him Negan.

I didn't know a lot about Negan, but that didn't stop me from crushing on him. Though I couldn't help but notice his wedding ring he had on his finger every time I came into class. But it turns out he wasn't married, he used to be though, but she died before I came into the school.

The only thing I knew was he was physically fit and single, and that's all I need to know. But sadly he left our school and moved onto collage and completely forgot about him.

I walked along the long and windy road heading nowhere inpatugular, just thought about anything and everything while I searched for food, shelter, people... anything.

The sun was scorching hot today, it burned my shoulders but not my face as I wore a snapback, but that didn't stop beats of sweat to fall from my forehead.

There was a parked car just a mile away, I could just make out its black features and I knew it wasn't abandoned as I could see the smoke coming out the exhaust pipe at the back.

Two men stood beside each other, one of them sitting on the bonnet smoking a cigarette as the other held the most deadliest weapon I had ever seen. It's wooden figure covered in barbed wire slung over the man's shoulder as he laughed in a historical state.

None of them noticed me until I got closer. I used my hand to shade my eyes so I could see them better. One of them wore a leather jacket and jeans as the other wore an angel wing vest, it's sleeve cut off at his shoulder but he wore a plain black top that went down to his wrists.

They both turned their heads towards me, the man jumped off the bonnet and walked towards me, his face full of disgust. But before a word came out his mouth the other man stopped him

"Dwighty-boy, leave the poor girl alone" he leaned back at every word. He sent a smirk towards me as he spoke to his friend Dwight.

"Aren't you a pretty little girl?" He said, stepping closer to me. He was very attractive, though his face looked familiar.

I said nothing. He pouted and took the baseball bat off his shoulder and placed it on the floor and put both hands on the air as if he was about to get arrested "I ain't gonna hurt ya" he spoke calmly, his voice rugged yet sweet.

"What's your name?" The blonde one named Dwight asked. It was the first words he spoke to me and his voice didn't sound like his facial expression. His voice was also sweet and calm, but not like the other man's.

"Jamie" I simply answered. The other man looked at me weird. "Yours?"

"Dwight" he said with a moment of hesitation. 

I looked over at the other man who still stared at me "Jamie, Jamie, Jamie. Where on earth have I heard that name?" He said to himself, he closed his eyes as he thought. "I'm Negan" he politely said, his smirked returned as he loved to introduce himself to people

"Negan? You're my old coach" I stated. Negan tried his best to remember who I was but failed. He shook his head

"I'm don't remember you"

"I was the one who asked about your wife..." I told him as my head hung low, mentally cringing as I remembered that awkward day

"Oh yeah. You were the one who wore those shorts, and that t-shirt. Shit, how could I forget" he chuckled, my face turning a bright red. "Those shorts could have gotten me into trouble, you know" he smirked once again.

Dwight watched us talk as if we were complete freaks. "Wait,  you had a crush on your student" he asked him in disbelief.

"She wasn't like, 14" he defended himself "she was 17, it was fine"

"16" I coughed

"You're not 16 anymore" he sent me a wink, Dwight rolled his eyes. "But of course you didn't think the same about me back then"

"Well... actually I did"

*************

Hope you likes this imagine, If you did please vote and comment and please follow me. Thank you :)))))
Also send in some requests, I'm sick so I'm not going to school tomorrow and I have nothing better to do
#PrayForLola