Help from Simon // Negan

Requested by LucisGirl

"I don't believe you" I laughed at Simon who chuckled while nodding his head.

"Yeah, it's true" he laughed along too, almost ashamed of the story he told me.

"That's actually the most funniest thing" I gripped onto my side as they hurt, along with my cheeks. Simon put his hand on my waist as he held me so I didn't fall over with laughter. He smiled and lightly chuckled at my state, still holding onto me.

My laughing died down to a bearly audible chuckle - only Simon could here. I leaned back into his chest as he rested his chin on my head as he sighed. "Negan's watching again" he whispered to me, looking across to the field of walkers in front of us.

"Of course he is" I rolled my eyes, looking over to where Negan stood, and right enough he was looking - intensely staring at us.

Negan was 'jealous' of our friendship, though Negan thinks we're more than just friends. He even tells us he can here us moaning from his room and he's caught us kissing in the corridor, but it was all bullshit he made up. I'm not sure if It was because I distracted Simon from his job or because Negan wants to do the things Simon does with me, or thinks he does with me.

"Let's piss him off" Simon chuckled in my ear "maybe go on a run together?" He laughed even more. But I didn't understand what was so funny about the whole thing.

"I don't think so..." I tried to reason with him, to which he spun me around and put his hands on my shoulders and looked intently into my eyes. "I don't want to make him mad" I inverted my gaze back to Negan - he was already gone back inside so I switched my eyes back to Simon. "Fine" I rolled my eyes in defeat as he smiled.

"Finally some fun"

****************

We had waited for Negan to come into ear shot and we would start 'flirting' whenever he'd come in. His voice would get stronger and his face would get meaner, but Simon got more and more into it by the minute. Though it didn't faze me at all he got more touchy.

Negan's jealous side was attractive, I wasn't gonna lie. I mostly kept this going because I loved seeing this side of Negan I had never seen before. His veins boiled and I found it sexy to say the least.

But Simon took it too far when he kissed me. His lips joined on mine when I was least expecting it. We sat next to each other chatting away and in the distance I could see Negan enter the room,  this also caught the attention of Simon. Negan eyed us up, sitting closer than he usually did, and that's when Simon went in for the kiss. Our lips touched for a second before I pushed him away from me and stood up.

"What the fuck, Simon? This wasn't part of the plan!" I shouted at him,  the whole room went quiet as he looked over at Negan who looked furious.

Negan stood up too, taking Simon by the arm and pulled him close to his face before speaking to him in a deadly tone. "You know how I feel about men raping girls, Simon. Not cool, not cool at all. If you weren't such a good friend of mine your body would he laying here in a pool of blood" he threatened towards him, pushing him away from him before he rushed towards me

"Are you okay?" His voice surprisingly calming after the tone he just spoke in moments ago. "Here, let me get you out of here" he took my hand and walked me out the room where nobody was insight.

"What did you mean, not part of the plan?" He bent down a little to get eye level with me as he put his hands on his knees for surport.

I tried to look away from him but his eyes drawed me towards him, I just wanted to kiss him right there and then. But I kept myself together.

"Me and Simon thought it would be funny to... Make you jealous" I slowly said, trying not to make it as bad as it actually was. "I didn't want to, but Simon encouraged me to" I hung my head low as Negan started blackly at me before speaking.

He stood up straight and chuckled "it worked"

"It-it what?" I was taken back at his words. I thought he would have screamed at me for doing this to him,  but instead he showed his true feelings towards me

"Yes, I'll admit it. I was jealous. I was jealous of every minute you spend with him, of every concerned expression you send his way, of every tear shed, of every glance, every touch, and every thought. I want to rip him to pieces and purge him from your mind and from your heart. But I couldn't" he explained, the whole time I was gazing into his eyes and taken back at this huge paragraph he just said out to me. He spoke to me as if it was rehearsed, but I knew it came from the heart.

"Negan I-"

"Shhhh, Honey. Don't say a word" he pressed his finger on my lips to stop me from talking. His face git closer to me as he removed his finger and joined his lips with mine.

************

I feel like I went really off topic here from what the request was, and I don't think I got Negan's character right at all. But I'm tired so it's the best I can do,  sorry for the shittiness.
If you liked it please vote and comment and please follow.
And I'm going on holiday tomorrow so updates might be slow but still send in requests.
And if anyone cared, here's my instagram - @murrinmac666