Care for me // Negan

Warming - abuse

Requested by ashleyluvs1direction

"How Fucking dare you talk to me like that!" My boyfriend shouted at me as he smacked me across the head, using his belt to hit me. Bruises and scars formed on my skin, but I could easily cover it up with clothing. "If you don't start respecting me I'll get Negan to use that iron on you" he threatened - pointing his long, crooked finger at me as he spat on me before leaving the room.

I curled up in a ball in the corner, sobbing and crying while I traced my scars with my hands "he only does this because he loves me" I said to myself over and over, and it's true. He always says it 'I only do this because I love you' he hugs me after he comes back in an hour later.

I stood from my spot and hugged my arms around my body, scared of anyone seeing my scars. I opened the door and made my way to the main hall where everyone was having their dinner, except from my boyfriend - he was on a run that will take him all night.

I walked in alone as everyone looked at me for a second and went back to eating their food. As I got my small portion of salad I sat at a table by myself, hoping nobody with sit next to me. Dave; my boyfriend says if I talk to anyone else but him I'll get a beating, and I hate getting them so I stay clear of everyone. "Ashley, why are you sitting yourself?" Negan asked as he sat next to me.

I looked at him before shifting away, pretending he's not there. I was weary with my surroundings, Dave could walk in at at moment ant catch me with him. "Ashley?" He questioned, sitting closer to me

"I don't feel well" I said, Negan raising an eyebrow "I think it's contagious" I tried to lie but it was so obvious it wasn't true.

He moved the hair away from the back of my neck and I couldn't move, it was like I was paralysed - i was unable to move while he scanned my neck "why have you got scars on your neck?" He asked me and I shrugged.

He sighed, standing up and taking my hand in his. "Come on" he told me, making his way out the room. As we walked down the corridor I wrapped my arm around my body as the other one was being gently held by Negan.

He took me in his room and closed the door behind him as I stood - hugging my body. He walked upto me and took my hands again "what's happening with Dave?" He asked , his eyes gentle and soft; completely different from Dave's cold stare.

"No-nothing" I stuttered, unable to to him in the eyes

"Don't lie to me" he said. Don't lie to me or you'll get the iron! Stop lying you stupid bitch! If you lie to me again I'll need to beat you!

Tears streamed down my face as I took my hands out of Negan's and wrapped them around his waist, hugging him while I cried "shh, it's okay" he soothed me, stroking my hair.

He pulled me back and leaned down to get eye level with me "please Tell me" he asked as I nodded

"He beats me" I sobbed, wiping  the tears from my face.

Negan's stare went cold and his face filled with anger - His hands clenched together until they turned white. He marched out the room, leaving me myself.

After a while of silence he came back in, Dave in front of him with a broken nose and blood running down his face. "You're the one getting the iron, not Ashley" he whispered in his ear as he trembled, pleading for him not too. "Get out of here you good for nothing Fuck" he cursed, shoving him out the room as he landed on his face.

Negan said nothing else but hug me again "I won't beat you if you become my girlfriend" he said, stroking my hair again.

I smiled, bringing my head up to meet his eyes. I kissed him on the lips, and tightened my grip on his neck. It was amazing, and I was so happy I would never be beaten again.

************

Why is this so bad?!?! I cringe
If you liked it please vote and comment and please give me a follow :)
(Two updates in 1 day????? Amazing. What's even more amazing? Two updates in 2 hours!"