Fever Hit // Negan

The sound of a rope swinging caught my attention, the stench of rotten blood filled my nose as a man remind still,  hanging from a branch of a tree. His neck red from the rope chocking him and his legs had been chewed off from the un-dead but a single hole was noticeable in the middle of his forehead.

A note was placed on a tree stump underneath him, it was covered in blood and crumpled. The messy handwriting wrote
"Got bit.
Fever hit.
World gone to shit.
Might as well quit."

It looked like he had been shot months ago, his blood dried black over his head.  I was quite a while away from my home; the Sanctuary where he savours followed the orders of Negan, and that also including me. But I had a secret weapon that makes me have control over him, and that weapon is called Love.

Negan loves me. I'm not his wife because I don't love him back. He tries everyday to make me his but it never works, the words spoken out his mouths get misplaced with swear words and after a while I just walk away, leaving him desperate to have me.

While on this 'trip' I thought I was alone, until I spotted a black van parked half way down the road. It looked fimilour as I've driven it before, the vehicle didn't move as I walked up to it and looked into the blackened windows were I saw Negan sitting in the drivers seat, watching over me.

I gave him a look that sent daggers flying into his skull as I opened the door. He sat with confidence that was easily broken down as I shouted at him to stop following me. His face filled with anger as he slammed the car door shut in my face and locked the door as I tried to open it again.

A groan escaped my lips as I gave up and started walking along the road again. I didn't look back but the sound of the car tires slowly crunching the gravel underneath it made me stop dead in my tracks.

I was about to turn around when bullets started flying through the air, missing my body by a centimeter and hitting the metal of the car behind me. The bushes of the forest beside me russled as men came running out still shooting bullets.

I stood frozen in fear as I knew I was going to die. The world stopped around me and the sounds quietened.

All feelings around me didn't faze me at all until Negan wrapped his arms around me; carrying me into the black vehicle.  He sat me on his lap as he started the car and speaking off in the other direction.

"What the fuck were you doing out there!" He shouted at me, not attempting to slow down. I didn't say anything, just hugged his jacket for deer life.  He sighed as the car came to a stop "I'm sorry for shouting, just - don't do that again. I was fucking worried, I love you" he said, quieter than before. I nodded my head as he had told me before that he loved me

I looked into his brown eyes that looked at my lips, his head stayed in place as he thought I didn't want to kiss him. He was wrong as my head moved closer to his and our lips collided, moving in rhythm as his tongue touched mine. I pulled back and rested my head on his chest "I love you too, Negan"

********

Cute Negan or scary Negan? I can't decide

Please comment what you thought and send requests and also vote because it was amazing (lol jks it was shite) and please, please, please follow me. Love you guys
-Muzz333