Period // Negan

Kinda requested by emcorn1991 cause it's sorta what they wanted me to write about. Sorry if you didn't like it.

"Wait Negan.... stop" I said, putting my hand on his bare chest as he straddled me half naked. I lay on the bed facing the ceiling in just my bra and jeans, Negan cupping my breats as he started taking off my jeans. "I can't" I told him, looking anywhere but his eyes.

"Why not?" He asked me, not moving from his position. Though he would once I give him an explanation.

"I just can't, please Negan" I pushed him Slightly as he got off and started to sit on the bed and watched put my clothes back on. "I'm sorry, maybe another time. Just not tonight" I had my jumper in my hands as I left the room quietly and walked down the halls to my room.

I walked into the bathroom and replaced my tampon and washed my hands. I sighed, thinking about how much I hated being on my period at this time. But it's much better than being pregnant with Negan's baby.

It was the third day Negan and I had nearly had sex but I had to stop, but I didn't want to tell him why. I felt awkward if I did, he'd probably laugh.

It was hard because I was more attracted to him more because of this, and I always wanted to be around him. And every time I'm around him I just want to fuck him - But I can't.

"Hey... are you alright?" I heard Negan's sweat voice full of concern outside my door. I could hear him resting his hand on the door handle ready to open when I say he can come in, and his forehead on the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said, sitting on the bed and waited for him to come in, which he did. He looked at me and smiled, walking towards me before sitting beside me.

"Why'd you leave?"

He put his arm around me as he pulled me closer to him, my head resting on his shoulder. "I'm on my... period" I said, after hesitating if I should actually tell him or not.

"Your Vagina? Right?" He asked me, a little confused. I was concerned he didn't completely know what happens when a girl is on her period. Even though his other wives would have had them,  but I haven't seen his with anyone else but me for a while.

"Yes Negan" I chuckled, but Negan just smirked

"Your ass ain't bleeding"

"Negan!" I laughed as I hit him, Negan pulled my back on my bed and straddled me again.

"I'm joking... kinda. But we can just - cuddle? Is that what people do?" He asked me as I nodded while giggling.

He rolled beside me and pulled me towards him. I rested my head on his chest and listened it his heart beat.

"But how long till we can screw?"

***************

I think I might re-write my imagines because I feel I haven't been putting 100% in them and they're quite short now.
Anyway, if you liked it please vote and comment and please follow. Thank you :)))))