Dwight's Girl // Negan

Requested by QueenLivi75

Dwight's hand held onto mine as we walked the corridor of the sanctuary, talking and laughing as we made our way to his room. But he stopped half way there and looked into my eyes and smiled "God I love you" he said as I chuckled at the random saying.

I smiled back at him "I love you too." His hands let go and held onto my waist and pulled me closer and attached his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes as I moved back and hit the wall as he kissed me softly, my hands wrapped around his neck as we both smiled.

But we both stopped when he heard a scoff coming from behind us. We turned around to face Negan who stood with Lucille on his shoulder and rolled his eyes before making his way over to us. 'Shit' Dwight mouthed to me as he got closer.

"Dwighty-boy!" He said, flinging his arm around Dwight's shoulder as he faced me. "I didn't know you got a new bird" he smiled at me, looking me up and down before whistling. "Damn,  if she wasn't yours I would be all over her" he leaned back. "Oh wait... I was" he laughed.

A couple of months before I became Dwight's girlfriend I used to be one of Negan's wife, but we had a huge fight about him having too many and I wanted to be his only one but he completely ignored my feelings and 'broke up' with me. But now that I've got with Dwight he's fell head over heels in love with me again,  I'm not sure if it's jealously or if he genuinely misses me, but whatever it is I'm never getting back together with him.

"I'm sorry about Negan, I try to ignore him when he does that" Dwight apologised when Negan left. I chuckled at him

"It's fine, I know what he's like" I took Dwight's hand again and walked to his room like we were before.

***********

I sat next to Dwight as we ate lunch together, his hand rested on my thigh as we exchanged small talk during lunch. But we stopped when we felt weight on the bench beside us.

We both looked over to see Negan with a sandwich in his hands, chewing with his mouth open. As I looked at him he turned his head towards me and extended his arm towards me with the sandwich in it "wanna bit?" He asked with a mouth full of food. I shook my head and shuffled closer to Dwight and continued our conversation.

After a while Negan didn't leave, but after a bottle of water I had with my lunch I started to really need to toilet so I stood up and told Dwight where I was going.

I smiled at Dwight before I walked out the door and walked down the corridor alone towards the bathroom. But before I could reach the door handle to open the bathroom I felt a hand grab mine and spin me around to face the person. At first I thought it was Dwight, but when I caught the glimpse of Negan's dark eyes I scoffed and pulled my arm out his grip and walked in the bathroom. But Negan followed behind me.

"Olivia, wait" he tried to open the door but I had managed to lock the door of the stall I was in before he could open it.

Negan sighed as he rested his forehead on the door and his hands on either sides of his face. "Go away" I said, sitting on the toilet lid, waiting for him to leave.

"No, listen to me Olivia. Please" he pleaded, trying to open the door but to no use. "I miss you... I need you back, I need you back in my arms, honey. It's not fair that Dwight has you now, I need you more than he does." He told me, his voice getting raspy and stuttering, suggesting he's about to cry. Which was something I would never expect from Negan .

"I just love you so fucking much to the point it hurts" he hit the door with his fists and stood back against the wall and slid down it and sat down across from the toilet I was in and waited for me to come out.

I stood up and turned the lock on the door and slowly opened it, making eye contact with Negan who made no attempt to stand up.

I looked down at him and walked over to him and slid down the wall too, bearly touching each other. We started at the opposite wall in silence before I shuffled towards him and wrapped my hand around his arm and rested my head on his shoulder and sighed. "I love you too Negan. But I'll get back with you on one condition" I whispered, only audible to Negan

"you name it, Olivia. I'll do anything to get you back"

"I'm your only wife and let Dwight have Sherry back. I don't want him to think I'm doing this because I'm a bad person, I want him to be happy with his wife. Please, Negan"

***************

Yes I'm British and I used the word bathroom instead of restroom , please don't kill me...
If you liked it please vote and comment and follow, thank you.
And if ANYONE actually cares about my last chapter I said I had 'boy problems' it's kinda been sorted out so don't worry *not that anyone did anyway* but thanks if you did :)))
Also.... what's your favourite fanfiction?
Mines Apples by the-killing-j0k3 or AoS cause it's honestly amazing, if you're a fan of the Joker (heath ledger not Jared Leto) please go check it out because I'm obsessed and you will be too, I promise :)