Camping // Smut // Negan

Warning - light smut

Requested by That115RichtofenGirl

We were in the middle of our run, just me and him with some company of the Walkers. The truck had broke down, grey smoke filled the vehicle and the engine making it impossible to drive back. The night came fast, the orange sky lit up the scenery. It was beautiful to watch the sunset, sat on top of a high rock as Negan worked on the van. After the sun had fully set it was now dark, millions apon millions of stars brightened the night as I made my way back over to Negan after knowing he was having no luck with fixing the van

"It's no use, it'll explode if we drive it back" he told me, leaning against the door,  his full attention on me.

"Where will we sleep?" I asked him. I could see his attempt at not letting his smirk show.

"There's a tent in the back, we can find a place in the forest" he said,  opening the back. A green and black tent sat on the floor of the van and tent pegs scattered everywhere.

He climbed in, passing me the material we were going to spend the night in and the metal pegs to keep it on the ground. After everything was out the truck and in my arks Negan jumped out, walking into the woods. I followed behind, the stuff in my arms got heavier by the second.

He turned around to see me struggling. "Here, give me that" he smiled.

I rolled my eyes "what a gentleman" I sarcastically said, his smile disappeared for a second before he realised I was joking. "Where are we setting this up anyway?" I asked him

"Here?" He said. We stood in a small clearing with a circle of trees around us.

I nodded "ill take first watch" I told him as he laughed

"This is what this is for" he said, holding a bit of string with empty cans attached to it. It was sure to make a noise when ever a walker hit it. "I'm a light sleeper so I'll wake up.  This is if we do any sleeping at all" he winked. I pushed him away slightly, joking.

As he set up the cans I put up the tent. I had failed a few times as I tripped over stones and twigs and landing right into the half made tent, every time I did so Negan was in hysterical laughter, toppled over laughing as I stood and pouted - waiting for him to help me.

After everything was ready we both sat in the open tent - looking out onto the forest. None of us talked, it was a peaceful silence.

I looked over at Negan, he rested his weight on his arms as his eyes closed - listening to the sound of the birds.

"It feels so nice getting away from the sanctuary and the stress" he said, his eyes still closed. I looked at him, his face looked softer than ever - He seemed relaxed

"Stress?" I asked him, confused as why he said that

"Oh Darlin', it's stress like you'll never believe it" he told me, still confused

"What do you mean?"

"You have no idea how stressful it is being in charge of all those people. But don't get me wrong, it's fun as hell" he chucked beside me, his eyes still closed.

"I bet sleeping with all those girls makes it easier" I said under my breath, not really caring if he heard me or not.

"Not really, they don't give me what I'm looking for" he said "it doesn't relieve the stress as much as I hoped"

"What are you looking for then?" I asked as his head slightly lifted

"Someone to suck my dick" he bluntly said, closing his eyes once more without his signature smirk. He looked weird without his constant smirk - his lips sat in a straight line as I thought I should say what I was thinking

"I could do that" I said, his head lifting as his eyes shot open. His smirk had finally came back.

"Really?" He asked, his hands rushing to his belt. I nodded my head as his jeans had come straight off, his boxer shorts was the only thing keeping me away from seeing his full length. "It's all yours" he said as he lay back, I crawled half way onto his legs as my hand palmed his boxers. His groans could easily be mistaken for a walker, but I knew there wasn't any outside.

I used my finger to pull down the bit of fabric as his length came out - fully erect. I gripped it with to hands as my mouth went over the tip. I sucked and licked it with my tongue, his groans got louder as my movements got faster.

His hands tugged my hair as waves of pleasure flew through my body. I felt his warm liquid inside my mouth as I swollowed, stopping my actions as I sat back up on my knees - waiting for Negan to say something

"Holy Shit! That was the best blowjob of my life" he said as I chuckled at his sudden outburst.

*********

I am very sorry this took so long and I will update more I promise, I have two more imagines I am working on so stay tuned. I've realised that not a lot of people like smut so I've made this one have a story and then have smut at the end, so for those who don't like to read smut you can read the story then stop when it comes to the smut.

Thank you for reading and please vote and comment if you like it :) requests are open and please follow!