intimidating // Negan

"You seen Daryl anywhere?" Simon asked me as him and the Saviours searched for him only a day after he manged to escape. I went with Rick to take him to the Kingdom where we knew he would be safe, and I knew Negan or anyone would find him.

"No, last thing I saw he's at your stupid sanctuary" I spat, Simon laughed and rolled his eyes.

"My, my, someone has a mouth on them" he said. Simon was a lot taller than me so he had to lean down a little, and when he did he was trying to look intimating. To anyone else it would have worked, but I knew he wouldn't do anything to me that would hurt. "I'm going to ask once more. Do you know where Daryl is?" He asked again, this time slower.

"No I haven't" I said back, reaching his speed if talking. He smirked and stood straight and looked around.

"The thing is. I don't really believe you"  he told me, shoving his hands in his pockets and rocking back and forth on his heels. "And because I don't believe you, I'm gonna need to bring you back and let Negan ask you some questions"

"No" I said obviously.

"No?" He was quite taken back and laughed a little. "You don't get to decide" he said more aggressive but laughed after. He took his hand out his pocket and gently took his hand in mine and intwinned our fingers together.

I cringed.

He started to walk to the gates but stopped when he saw Rick watching him and looked at him with a questioning eyebrow raise. "Well then, I guess this is goodbye" he said, going to turn around. But before he did he put his finger in the air "oh, and before I leave. I'm taking her too" he smiled and lightly pushed me into the huge van he came in.

*********

The whole journey Simon tried to talk to me but I never replied and each time he laughed,  but got more annoyed every time. By the time we arrived back at the sanctuary he was ready to punch someone.
He leaded me up the various stairs, halls and rooms until we reached a small, dark room that had one light hanging off the ceiling that was ready to just fall. he put me in and closed the door behind him, watching me from the door. "Negan's gonna be here soon. Better make yourself conformable" he said, mentioning to me the chair in the middle of the room that had a metal table in front of it.

Simon still stood at the door as it opened and the man who killed my friends, took our things and scares the shit out of everyone stepped in. His smile deadly to the eye, but he walked in wearing his signature leather jacket and jeans, holding his beloved Lucille.

He whispered something to Simon before he took Lucille out Negan's hands and left the room. He looked me up and down and walked towards me, resting his hands on the table and leaned on it slightly, getting close to my face.

"So... Simon told me you're lying" he told me completely emotionless. But I just sat back in the chair and crossed my arms and said nothing. Negan chuckled "he also said you have a little bit of an attitude"

"What will make that beautiful mouth talk?" He said, pushing himself away from the table. He walked over to my chair and stood behind me, putting his hands on my shoulders and leaned down as his lips were only milometers away from my skin. "Talk to me Honey, I want to hear that voice of yours"

I froze under his words, his hot breath on my neck sent shivers down my spine and Negan knew it. "I see what I'm doing to you, but could we keep this professional and maybe we could fuck after" he smirked,  standing up straight,  his hands still on my shoulders. He used his palms to move on my skin, massaging me. His fingers lightly dug into my skin which made me arch my back ever so slightly - to which he stopped. 

"Where's Daryl?" He asked me calmly. Taking his hands off me completely but didn't walk away from where he stood, yet he bend down again and rested his hands on his knees as I felt his hot breath again.

"dunno" I shrugged, Negan chucked.

"At least we know you can talk" I wasn't going to lie, he was attractive as fuck. And when he did say we can fuck later, I'll be down for that.  The only thing that's stopping from doing so was Rick,  and I didn't want to betray him.

Maybe he won't find out if I do it....

**********

I have a Daryl Dixon book called one way crossing and another one called criminal Hunter. Please read them.
If you liked it please vote and comment and please follow. Thank you :)))))))