Stargazing // Negan

Requested by SKShirokuma

"It was so fucking funny" Negan laughed as he described the way he killed a man he found in the streets that tried to steal their stuff, Dwight laughed along too - not finding it as funny as Negan but he wanted to show interest in what he was saying. "He was nearly begging at his knees 'please don't kill me' it was hilarious!" He laughed again, coughing at each breath he took. The noise echoed down the hall, letting everyone know they were joking - and we're probably going to hear that noise all night.

I walked passed them, letting them know I don't want to talk to them. Negan's laugh died down to a small chuckle, his gaze followed me out the door. A smirk rested on his face - almost like it was his natural facial expression. "wait here" I heard Negan say to Dwight - barely audible but I could just make out the two words that came out his mouth, with the roughness in his voice it wasn't hard to hear.

I heard him behind me, his footsteps long and loud as the noise bounced off the corridor walls. He didn't say anything to me, just followed me.

I didn't want him to see where I was going so I turned into my room and closed the black wooden door behind me before Negan could come in. I heard his footsteps getting slower and the shadow of his feet under the door - he stood there for a couple of seconds but didn't say or do anything. I heard him sigh, the shadow moved and the loud footsteps began to echo down the hall again as he walked away from me .

I rested my hand on the door, waiting for a chance to leave - when I know Negan can't see me leave.

Negan pov

It's been hours since I've seen Yukihime, her room is empty and I couldn't find her in any other rooms and I'm starting to get worried - thoughts circled my mind as i thought the worst what if she's been kidnapped? What if she's ran away? What if she's sleepping with another savour?

I was about to go back to her room once more before I felt a draft hit me on the back of my head, I turned around and noticed the roof door was slightly open. I didn't think anything of it as someone could of accidently left it open.

As I walked towards it to close the door I heard the smallest yet beautiful voice I have ever heard.

"youre a different kind of decoration 'cause you wear the room "

Her voice quite yet sweet. My hand slowly pushed the door open so she didn't know I was there , ever so slowly I began getting closer to her.

"Bang bang"

The door was fully open and I tried my best not to make my footsteps heavy and loud.

"I looked across the room and you were staring straight at me "

I was right behind her - thinking of what to do to make her know I was there

"I payed with heart instead of money and my weaknesses was the tip"

"Beautiful" I said as she jumped a little, not expecting me to be behind her. Her Hand over her heart as she breathed heavily

"You scared me"

"So this is where you go every night?" I smirked at her, a small cheeky smile played on her lips as she tried to cover it with her hair - turning back to look at the stars again. But not singing this time.

Yukihime pov

As I turned around Negan sat beside me, his legs dangled off the edge of the building as he rested back on his hands - looking up at the dark night filled with stars.

A bright light rushed by as my gaze watched it until it disappeared "make a wish, that was a shooting star" I told him as he looks at me confused

"A wish? Really? What are we, 12?" He laughed, my face saddened that he basically said I'm like a 12 year old "okay fine" he said and my smile returned. He closed his eyes as he thought

"What did you wish for?" I asked him, moving my body to face him. 

"Isn't the point of making a wish not to tell anybody?" He said, moving the same way I did as we watched each other.

"Yeah but-"

"Will you be my wife?" Be blurted out, his face looked at me with no emotion as my eyes widened. I've always wanted to be Negan's wife, but I didn't want to ask him. It felt wrong to ask negan to be his wife but now I finally get the chance

"Yes" I smiled, his hands reached out to grab mine and his mouth opened to tell me something

"my wish came true"

******

I'm really sorry but this one is really bad, I kinda rushed it because I was late with publishing it. But if you did like it (doubtfully) please vote and comment and also follow. Requests are open too :) thanks