Ill Sister // Negan

Requested by JamieAngelaMaxwell

The doctor took the thermometer out my mouth and read the temperature on the side, his face turned shocked as he whispered something to Negan who sat on a chair across from me. Whatever the doctor told him made him angry - he shook his head and left the door before slamming the door shut in rage. "What...?" I asked him, worried about what he was going to tell me.

"You've got a really bad illness... I'm not completely sure what it is but you can't stay here." He told me as I stood up in shock.

"What do you mean I can't stay here?" I shouted. I had obviously taken the same kind of anger from Negan as he was my brother.

"Let me finish. You need to go somewhere for a few days, a week at the most. Just so you don't infect anyone here" he finished, taking his rubber gloves off his hands as he threw them in the bin.

I nodded "where?"

"Talk to Negan about that" was the last thing the doctor said before he rushed me out his room after sating he hand another patient.

I walked to Negan's room which was only just down the hall from where the doctor was. He was a new doctor, Simon brought him in from the Hilltop since the last one we had betrayed Negan. It was a shame, the last one we had was much better as I would have various conversations with him about everything and anything.

When I walked into Negan's room he was sitting on the edge of his bed with his hands in his hair and he shook his head back and forth. "Alexandria" he piped up, standing from his spot and opening the draws in his room and threw my clothes onto the bed.

I stood in my spot - confused - "what?" I said. Negan stopped what he was doing to face me with his face full of joy

"Alexandria. That's where you're going for the next couple of days" he told me, shoving my clothes in my arm and he rushed out the door and waited for me to follow behind him.

I dropped the clothes on the floor "are you crazy?!" I shouted "you hate the people at Alexandria, and you're trusting your sister with them?" I said. Negan staring back at me as he rested his hand on the doorframe of the door.

"I'm not crazy" he told me "and I don't hate them. It's a part of living now, I'm saving them." I rolled my eyes

"And you're going there" he told me, picking my clothes back up and took my hand and brought me down the stairs and into the van we were going to drive to Alexandria.

"Why?" I asked him. We were half way there, the roads were bumpy and muddy as we went off the road a few times.

"Every time I go to Alexandria I feel like it's a real home. Not mine, but someone's. They'll take care of you, and if they don't...." he gripped the steering wheel until his hands went white as the thought of them hurting me came to his mind. "I'll kill them"

*********

A few days went by and I had barely talked to anyone, Rick kept a close eye on me though. I never left his sight, even if that meant I had to follow him around when he had jobs to do.

"Jamie... is it?" A kid came up to me said, no younger than 16. I remembered him from the sanctuary, Negan showed him around and I'm sure he said his name was Carl.

"Uh, yeah" I answered. I sat on the grass, picking the daisy's out the ground and threw them away. "Isn't your dad gonna ground you or something" I asked him, he only looked at me confused

"Why would he ground me?"

"Incase I kill you or something stupid like that" I answered, Carl only shook his head and sat beside me.

"Why do you throw them away?" He asked me after a minute or two of silence. He watched the way I moved my hands to take the flower out from the dirt and flick my wrist to throw it away

"I'm bored"

"do you want a game of Darts?" His face lit up with happiness as that idea came into his head

"What about your dad?" I asked him as Rick glanced at me a few times.

"Don't worry about him, he's just trying to do the right thing for the group. I know you won't hurt me" he said, standing up "come on" he took my hand and ran into the house where a dart board was set up on the wall. The wall it was placed on had holes surrounding it, obviously someone had missed a couple of times while playing the game.

**********

Negan's van pulled up and his voice almost echoed through the town as one of the people opened the gate to let him in. I stood next to Carl as if he was my only friend I had made, but I had made a bond with most people here and they all trusted me.

I ran to him, his arms open for a hug as his arms wrapped around me and took me by the hand. He left after that, without saying anything, not even a thank you. But it was great, I was going back home. But Alexandria felt like a second home to me

**************

Hellooooooo, I feel like this one is really bad tbh and I'm sorry. But if you did like it please voye and comment and please follow. Thank you :)))))