Daughter // Negan

Warning - very strong language and violence.

Requested by JamieAngelaMaxwell

"Jamie, we need you to come with me to Alexandria"

Jamie wasn't any normal teen, she was Negan's daughter. She was nothing like her father though, her sweet personality was completely different from Negan's.

She was never scared of Negan, if anything she looked upto him as an inspiration. She just never got the satisfaction of seeing someone die in front of her. Until now

Jamie pov

My father called me over from his seat, he stood up to walk to the van parked outside. I followed his steps as he told me what we were doing, his voice turned deeper as the name 'Alexandria' spat out his mouth.

It was only me and him, none of the other saviours came with us as he only wanted this to be a quick trip. There and back so we could only talk to rick, I say we but I really mean Negan. I'm only there to make sure nobody gets in the way. 

As we slowed down at the gates Negan got out, he used Lucille to bang on the metal sending the ringing noise to echo through the whole town. I had personally never been to Alexandria before and I was quite taken back when we saw the inside.

"Over there" Negan pointed to a group of people I had to 'intimate'. As I walked over my Stance was strong and confident and they all knew who I was.

My hand rested on my gun in its holder, they looked at it was I smirked at them - trying my best to 'intimate' them. I wasn't the best at it as I said before I'm nothing my my father.

I failed in doing so and they noticed. One of the men stepped towards me, putting me into an uncomfortable position. He was doing a better job at intimidating me than I did to them, once again my hand rested in my holder as he got closer me - towering over my body.

I slowly took it out as he looked down, smirking - daring me to shoot it. "Step back or I'll shoot" I said to him, my voice shaking a little as my gun was still held down at my waist.

He didn't move "I said, Move" I said again in a much more stronger voice but yet again he never moved.

I smirked and raised an eyebrow as he looked at me confused at my change in expression. In seconds my arm was raised ant a Bullet mark in the man's head. He fell to the floor as one of the woman kneeled down to his now dead body. "Spencer!" She screamed which had also caught Negan and Rick's attention.

As I shot him I felt a rush of exitement through my body, I didn't flinch at all when the bang went off. "How could you do this?!" The same woman shouted at me.

"He wouldn't move" I said with no emotion - wiping his blood off my jaw.

"Oh Shit Jamie" Negan said as he approached us "i am so proud" he told me as he looked at the dead body.

I smirked at my father as a bullet passed the side of his head - I turned my attention to a girl with a gun pointed to him and her face looked in shock as she missed.

"What the Shit!" My father shouted at her. My face tuned into full anger as I was showing my true self which me and my father both know is not a good thing.

I walked towards her as her face turned even more frightened. I slapped her across the face and grabbed her throat "you fucking cunt! How fucking dare you try and shoot my father. You will pay for this, you will pay for this so so much!" I shouted at her as everyone was silent - listening to my threats towards her.

"Jamie, stop" I heard my father say but I didn't let her go "Jamie!" He shouted once more as I dropped her. She fell to the floor holding her now Red throat.

I pulled my gun out again and pointed it to another person in the 'crowd' before I felt a hand resting on my shoulder. I dropped my arm as I turned to my father - I hugged hin tight as I said "sorry" over and over while he stroked my hair

"It's okay, Jamie. I know it's hard to control your anger"

----

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long as I'm very stressed rn. I won't be as active in the next month but requests are still open - I will still be updating during the month I won't be very active but just not as much. I hope you enjoyed this imagine and if you did please vote and comment. And as usual thank you :)