Rollercoaster // Negan

Requested by Negansbxtch

"I gotta get it through your head, that you belong with me instead"

***************

It's hard being in love

Negan doesn't understand why I spend so much time with him, he doesn't understand why I do everything for him, he doesn't understand that I'm in love with him. But I constantly see him surrounded by those woman - his wives - it makes me wonder why he hasn't asked me to be one. Obviously he doesn't like or I would be in that room, waiting for him to pick me to be the one he sleeps with that night.

Every time he'd walk in the room my stomach would drop and i'd feel sick and horrendously nervous, butterflies would interupt in my stomach, though in some ways it felt I was getting stabbed over and over again when we talked. Everyone used to say 'being in love is amazing' but the only difference is that the person they loved, loved them back. And in my case I'm far from that.

Love is like a roller coaster. In the beginning you climb in and think "why am I doing this? What the fuck was I thinking?" And it's too late to turn back once it starts to move.

"Shane" his voice echoed around in my head, once again the butterflies came back - it felt they were higher and higher into the air, and with every inch I came off the ground I smiled in enjoyment. Though it was Negan who had the effect on me, not the butterflies. "You're looking lovely today. Do anything different with your hair?" He chuckled.

The roller coaster climbed up the steep hill, waiting for the time to start flying down the track.

"Sherry cut it" I shyly told him. He smiled back at me as I hid my blushing face behind my hands.

"Don't you dare hide that amazing face of yours" he took my hands in his and brought them down, not letting go. He smiled at me, saying nothing, but the silence was beautiful. We didn't need to exchange conversation to know what we were thinking, but I wasn't quite sure I wanted Negan to know what I was thinking. Mostly because it was about him.

I was only inches away from a wall - Negan slowly pushing me towards it while his fingers intwinned with mine. I hit it - his body still coming closer to mine.

The coaster was tipping just off the edge, only seconds before the exciting yet scariest part happened.

His lips crashed with mine. I've wanted this for ages, and I never wanted to forget it. His tongue slid into my mouth, swirling around and around and he took his hands away from mine and placed them on my waist.

It came hurdling down, twisting and turning and looping with every second on the ride. But the thoughts of "I'm going to die" quickly faded as they turned into enjoyment. And every twist and hairpin turn is exciting and you realize you're enjoying every scary minute and you start to just let go and trust...no, you start to truly believe...that you're definitely going to make it.

He pulled himself closer to me. I didn't know why it was happening, why did he suddenly have this urge to push me against a wall and make out with me? I wasn't complaining, instead I wound my hands in his hair, our mouths moving in rhythm with each other.

But the bottom of the coaster drops out and your stomach lurches, sending flying back. It was much better than the loops and turns as you never expect that part to happen.

He pulls away, lightly touching my nose before winking and walking back where he came from. It was now my turn to not understand.

I hasn't seen him the rest of the day, but the image of his face was imprinted in my head and I smiled when I thought of it. I kept the kiss a secret, but I was overly excited all day, but nobody asked why.

As I walked back to my rooms through the corridors the took a left down the damp, old halls of the sanctuary where I stopped dead on my tracks. Negan stood with his arms around Sherry, pushing her against the wall - his lips joined with hers. I knew what I was getting myself into with loving him, but I didn't realise it would have such a massive effect on me. I could see on Sherries face that she wasn't enjoying it "you belong with me instead" I kept saying to myself

The rollercoaster began to slow down, getting closer to the end. But nobody did a test run on this ride today, and nobody knew if there were any difficulties, and there was. The wheel had came off the track, sending me flying out my seat from 100 meters in the air on the concrete below. I knew I wasn't going survive this anymore, but I naturally went on, I couldn't stop myself. It was so beautiful and I just wanted the chance to ride it. But I didn't realise this was now the ride ends.

I could hear my heart physically break. Either Negan heard it too or he could feel my presence - he turned around. Though he slept with girls everyday, he never felt love from them, he knew they didn't love him, yet he still liked them. But he's finally experienced the feeling of love from just looking into my heartbroken eyes - as we stood Sherry managed to get away and walk back into her room. But Negan didn't care about her anymore, he finally cared about me.

"What is it you keep saying to yourself?" He walked closer to me

As I fell my heart beated faster and faster - I closed my eyes as I waited for the impact. But it never came.

"I gotta get it through your head, that you belong with me instead" he chuckled "why?"

"I clearly do belong with you instead, honey" his lips once again touched mine as my hands played with his hair.

The impact never came because someone caught me at the bottom. Negan caught me. And I knew I was right where I wanted to be

********************

While I was writing his I was like HOLY SHITTTT THIS IS GONNA BE AMAZING. but as I was re - reading it I was cringing. But cause I'm a shite writer it's the best I can do.
If you liked it please vote and comment and please follow. If you're planning on sending in requests it will take a while for me to write them as in a couple of days I'm going on holiday.