Lover Boy // Negan

Requested by BloodyAppleQueen

"Skylar, get over here now!" Dwight shouted for me across the room where he sat at a table with Negan

As I walked over to me I felt Negan's stare follow me across the room where a slight smirk made his way on his lips. "Yes?" I asked Dwight, not looking at Negan but I knew his whole attention was on me.

Dwight glanced at Negan quickly as he also smirked a little. "I need you to go on a supply run" he told me as I looked at hin confused

"Supply run?  Isn't that the whole point of Alexandia,  the HillTo-" he cut me off by putting his hand up, stopping me from talking

"Not them kind of supplies, more like... condoms" he told me as I sighed.

I glanced at Negan as I saw his elbows resting on the table and his chin placed in his hands, looking up at me as he tried to look 'cute'

"They for you Lover boy?" I asked Negan as he scoffed.

"For us" he winked as I rolled my eyes and walked away from him. I could hear their loud laughs  from across the room as I walked out the door and wondered over to a lone car, parked beside the unopened gates.

I drove down the quite road as I came across a small town, littered with rubbish around every store. I looked around for a pharmacy as I slowly drove down the street, looking in shop windows  for any other supplies we might need.

I stopped the car outside the pharmacy and got out the car, pointing out my gun to shoot any roaming walkers who come near me.

I kicked the door open ready to kill anything in sight but was surprised there was nothing in the store. I smiled and walked over the the half empty shelves and grabbed what i was asked to get.

I walked out the shop to see another car parked beside mine. It looked familiar as I saw Negan leaning back on his seat and his feet rested on the dashboard.

I rolled my eyes as he waved me over. I walked up to him and he rolled down the window. "Did you get what I asked?" He asked me, smirking down on me.

"Yes Negan. I got the condoms you asked for so you can fuck as many girls as you want" I told him, throwing the box at him and walked away

"We could use one if you wanted right now?" Is smirk got bigger "or the whole box, I won't tell"

I scoffed and walked over to my car. I sat on the seat and turned the key but the car wouldn't start. I tried a few more times but no luck

I looked out the my window to see Negan smiling in my direction. It was a sarcastic smile as I knew he deliberately did this so I had to share a car with him, but I wasn't going to give up that easily.

I got out the car and walked in Negan's direction as he smirked, thinking he had won. I turned on my heel and opened the car bonnet, leaning over sure to make an impression on Negan.

"Damn girl" I whistled as I heard him coming up behind me and placed his hands on the back of my hips. "You sure you don't want to use one? Cause I'd love to" he growled in my ear as I stood up straight and closed the car bonnet and walked back into the car, completely ignoring Negan.

"Look Skylar, I'm not good at this. Please just give me a chance?" He asked as my car window was down.

I didn't say anything but close the window and sped down the street leaving Negan standing smirking at me in the middle of that road

"Damn that girl" I could just hear him say that from experience with these 'run-in's' I had with him

But everyday I see him my feelings towards him get stronger and stronger but I wasn't gonna tell him as I loved the ways he trying to get me

********

Hope you liked it :)
Please request, vote, comment and follow me. I've also made a new book about Daryl called Criminal Hunter and I would love it of you would check it out
Thank you <3