Too Fat // Negan

I stared in the mirror at my body, my thighs are too fat, my boobs are too small, my stomach is too chubby and my arms are too chunky. Overall my body is ugly. I heard the savours talk about me and comparing me with Negan's wives.

"She's so much hotter than (y/n)." They said

"Her ass is so much bigger than (y/n's)" They said

"Why does Negan even like (y/n)? She's so ugly" They said

The only thing they didn't say was that I looked nice, I wasn't as bad as they made it out to be, I was pretty. But it was all the horrible things about me that they pointed out. And I'm beginning to belive them.

Negan didn't say anything about me, but he probably does when I'm not around. Does he only use me for sex?

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my butt. Is it really that small? I covered my boobs with my hands. Are they really that small? I pressed my finger into my stomach. Am I really that fat?

Those questions were the only thing that was I  my head at the moment. I still stared at my butt as I heard my door open and shut close behind me

"What the Fuck are you doing?" I heard Negan's voice filled the air as my heart pounded against my chest because I didn't expect him to walk in on me.

I turned around to look at him in the eyes "-uh- nothing" I told him as my eyes stayed wide open and I was fixed to the floor unable to move

"It looks to me that you where checking out your ass" he chuckled as he stepped closer to me. I backed away and fell on the bed, I sat up at looked in his eyes again and sighed

"I wasn't, I was checking how fat I was" I looked down as my hands became the most interesting thing in the room.

"Fat? What the Fuck are you on about?" He asked me with his figure towering over me

"The savours said I'm too fat to be your wife" I told him, looking back up at him and grabbed his hands while his face filled with anger "I get if you think the same, I'll just leave" I finished as I stood up and walked towards the door.

"No, your not fucking leaving" he said while pulling my wrist back and pulled me into his chest and hugged me tight. "Now, you're gonna tell me who called you fat and I'm gonna beat the shit out of them, okay?"

**********

Honestly no one should feel this way about their body, you should love it no matter what. If you're big, tall, fat, skinny. You should love your body.

Please comment, vote and if you feel like it, give me a wee follow :)