♡3♡

Mark made it to Ireland, it was the middle of the night. Mark already got a house to stay during his school year.

Mark went to his new house in Ireland, Mark set up his bed and clothes "Not a bad house"

Mark look at the clock "And I still have time to sleep before school starts." Mark got on his bed and start to sleep.

Jack phone alarm went off, Jack quickly fell of his chair and turn off his phone alarm. "Jesus! Why do school have to start so early!"

Jack got up and put his homework in his backpack. He got in his school uniform and went down stair to have breakfast.

Jack mom was in the kitchen making pancakes. "Good morning mom" Jack said walking in the kitchen.

Jack mom turn and look at Jack "Good morning honey" Jack sat on the table and look around "Where dad?"

Jack mom look at Jack "He went To work early, he said that he have to get a project ready." "Oh.." Jack said.

Jack mom gave Jack a plate of pancakes and a cup of coffee. "Thanks mom" Jack said in a smiles.

The doorbell rings, Jack mom walk up to the door and see in the small peek hole. Jack smile And open the door.

Felix walk in and smiles "Good morning Ms.McLoughlin." Jack mom smiles "Good morning Felix, Jack is in the kitchen."