♡66♡

Jack came back stairs where A blue sweater and brown beanie. Jack even try to fix his hair a bit.

Mark quickly went upstairs and get change. He change into a red flannel with black jeans. He also wear his glasses and head straight to Jack house.

Jack and Jack mom were getting ready. Until they heard a knocked on the door. Jack quickly walk to it and open it.

Mark was standing outside, the sun shine bright behind him. "Hi Jack!" Mark said with Smiles

Jack blush "H-Hi M-Mark" Jack stunner. Mark raise his eyebrows "Every thing Ok Angel?"

Jack blush more "Yes, it just that you look so handsome in the sun light." Mark blush and rub the back of his neck "Thanks, Angel"

Mark winked at Jack "Your pretty cute in that blue sweater." Jack blush more and open the door more "Come in Mark."

Mark smiles "Thanks Jack." Mark and Jack walk in and saw Jack mom cooking in the kitchen.

Jack mom noticed Mark. Mark smiles "Good morning Mrs.McLoughlin" Jack mom smiles back "Good morning to you too Mark"

Jack and Mark took a seat, Jack mom handed both of them a plate of Waffles and maple syrup. Jack Got excited "Thanks mom!"

Jack mom giggle a little "No problem Dear." Mark smiles "Thank you Mrs.McLoughlin." Jack mom nodded and show a small and warn smile

Jack and Mark begin to eat. Jack mom heard her phone goes off. Jack mom stood up and look at Jack and Mark "Excuse me, I need to take this."

Jack nodded and soon Jack mom took the call. She returned quickly, grabbing her sweater.

"Jack, Dear! I need to go to work, I be back shortly ok! While I'm gone, go to the movies! Bye Jack love you!" She yelled running out the door.

Mark look out the window and saw Jack mom getting in her car and driving off.

Mark look at Jack "Wow, Your mom seems to work a lot." Jack show a small smile "Yea, she a doctor... She help many people to feel better."