♡45♡

Mark and Jack went to the hotel. They got their room key and went to their room. Mark open the room, and Wow it was big. The room was beautiful.

Jack walk in and look around "Wow, this is definitely worth the 1st place prize." Jack felt his phone ring in his pocket.

Jack pulled his phone out and saw it was Felix calling. Jack look at Mark "Felix is calling." Mark nodded and start unpacking.

Jack answers his phone "Hey Felix!" Felix was with Cry. "Hey Jack how France?" Jack smiles "It awesome, no wonder it was the 1st place prize."

Felix growl "Hey! Second isn't bad!" Jack giggle like a little kid "I know, but I can't wait to get started!"

Cry smirk and grab Felix phone "You mean get started on Mark?" Jack face went red "No!"

Mark was at the bathroom, taking a quick shower. Jack look at himself in the mirror, his face was red.

Cry laugh "Jack I know your red right now!" Jack look at his phone it was on FaceTime "Shut up!" Felix and Cry was laughing

Felix look at Jack and teased "Aww... Did Jack confessed To Mark yet?" Jack was blushing Even more "No..."

Cry look at him "Come on dude, just do it! Your literally in the city of Love!" Jack look outside it was beautiful. Jack smiles "Your right." Cry and Felix smiles.

Felix look at the Cry "Class starts soon." Felix and Cry look at Jack "Have fun Jack! And remember Confessed to him! Bye!" FaceTime ended.

Jack sat on bed and look at his phone. I have to tell him, we are in the city of love what a perfect place to confessed someone your true feelings, Jack thought.