♡11♡

Mark realized Felix was up Ahead. "C-coming!" Mark ran up to Felix and now was next to him. Felix look at Mark "Mark here is the lunchroom" Mark look inside, it was empty But it's was huge! "Wow!"

Felix look his list "Gym and your classes are left. Come I show you the school gym." Felix begin to walk and Mark followed.

Felix turn to see Mark "So Mark what do you think about the school so far?" Mark said "To be honest I feel this school will be great."

Felix smiles "Don't worry so much because your new." Mark smiles and nods. "Here is The school gym, the school own a lot of Gym gear. We also have a huge field behind the school."

Mark look at the gym, it was huge. Felix look at Mark "Ok just need to show your classes."

Mark nodded "Ok" The gym was filled of Girls. Some Girl noticed Mark and Felix inside the gym.

Some girl were also checking out Mark. Mark didn't care. Felix and Mark walk out the gym. "Ok Your school Schedule look clam, so this is going to be easy."

Felix said "Your Class are Engineering, Math, Science and Technology And Irish Class." Mark raise his eyebrows "Irish?"

"Yea Language class, is that ok because all the other languages are full." Felix said. "That ok I guess." Mark said.