♡59♡

Mark put Jack down and they both walk To the Eiffel Tower. Jack hold Mark hand and walk to the entrance and walk in.

Mark and Jack look around, Jack look excitedly "Wow, This is amazing!" Mark chuckles and put his hands in his pocket and also look up.

Mark come behind Jack and wrap his Arm around his Waist "My angel want to go up?"

Jack turn to see Mark "Can we?" Mark nodded and lead Jack to the Top. Mark and Jack was on the very top.

Jack look out and can't really move his afraid of heights. Mark walk closer to the edge and noticed Jack wasn't there.

He turn to Jack, "My Angel are you ok?" Jack was holding on to a metal pole tight. "My teddy bear I'm just afraid of heights."

Mark come closer to Jack "My angel I'm so sorry! Want to go down?" Jack shook his head "N-no, I want see the city."

Mark smiles and walk around Jack. He wrap his arms around Jack waist. "My angel if you feel unsafe tell me right away, I be right behind you holding you."

Jack nodded and Mark still wrapped his arm around Jack waist. Mark lead Jack closer to the edge.

Jack look at the city "Wow! It beautiful!" Jack look back and saw Mark still behind him.

Mark smiles and look at the city too. "It almost beautiful as you my angel." Jack blushes "Love you so much my teddy bear."