♡10♡

Felix was checking his list. "Okay, I show you where the school stores are. And got you your school uniform."

"All I need to show you where the library, lunchroom, gym and all your class are at, ok" Felix said. Mark nodded and follow Felix to the Library.

"I think I just show you where the library is, I don't really need to explained it. Right?" Felix said. Mark said "I know what a library is."

Felix and Mark went to the second floor to the library. "And here the library." Felix look at his list and walk, Mark was walking next to him.

"Mark I almost forgot to tell you, that there are many different kind of clubs in This school." Felix said.

Mark look at Felix "Really?" Felix nodded "There Cooking, Comic Books, Math, science and technology and Even video games."

Mark heard Video games, he didn't really care for the rest. Mark said "Felix where do you sign up for the video games club?"

Felix smiles "Don't worry I sign you up, and beside I'm also in that club." Mark smiles "Thanks."

Felix read his list "Ok just The lunchroom and Gym, and showing your class are left." Felix and Mark start waking again.

Many Girls were checking out Mark. Mark didn't really pay attention to the girls. A girl taps on Mark shoulder, Mark turn around.

The girl was short with blonde and greenish eyes. "Hey handsome~" Mark was shocked "W-what?" Felix was ahead of Mark "Come on Mark! Catch up!"