♡54♡

Jack decided to wait for Mark on the bed. Mark got undress and step in the shower, Mark turn it on.

Mark start washing his hair and look at the bathroom wall in the shower. There were Jack Green hair stick on to it.

Mark giggle, "Jack you little green hair angel." Mark smiles and continue washing his hair.

Jack was still waiting for Mark, Jack heard his phone ringing. Jack Turn and saw his phone ringing on the bed side table

Jack pick it up and saw it Felix. Jack answer and heard Felix voice "Hey Jack! How you been? Doing good? You fucked Mark yet?" Jack heard everything and start to turn red.

"No!" Jack yelled. Felix laughing and turn the call into FaceTime "Jack clam down I was joking or am I?" Jack put his phone up and look at Felix.

Felix was laughing he was with Cry. Cry saw Jack "Hey Jack! How you been? How France?" Jack smiles "Hey Cry, it amazing."

Felix and Cry look at each other and than at Jack. Jack look at Them and raise his eyebrows. "What?" He asked

Felix cleared his voice "Did you confess to Mark yet?" Jack blush. Cry quickly grab Felix phone "No way! You did! What he say!!"

Jack smiles "He said yes." Felix and Cry start clap "Man I wish you were here so I give you a bro hug!" Felix yelled. Cry nodded "Me too!"

Mark finished showering and put on pant but was shirtless. Mark hair was still a little wet and water was running down his bare chest.

Jack was still taking to Felix and Cry on the phone, Mark walk out and saw Jack talking on the Phone.

Felix saw Mark in the background, "Mark!" Mark heard his name and walk to Jack. Jack look at Mark and start to turn red.

"M-Mark Your shirtless." Jack said quietly. Mark smiles and sit next to Jack. He grab Jack phone as saw Felix and Cry.

"Jack you said you didn't!" Cry said laughing. "You did! You lier!" Felix said laughing. Mark look at Jack confused "Did what?"

Jack was embarrassed and quickly cover his face. Felix clam down and look at Mark "Mark, I said that... If Jack fucked you yet."

Mark was red and quickly look at Jack. He cover his face with the pillow. Mark smiles "No, he telling the truth. I just got out the shower."

Felix and Cry clam down "Oh... Sorry." Mark chuckles and Smiles "It ok." Jack uncover his Face, he look at Mark "Are you mad?" Mark look at Jack "No of course not my angel."