♡22♡

Bob and Wade was talking, Bob noticed Jack and Mark coming "Hey guys! Let me guess it was a tie."

Jack look at Bob "Yep, But I let Mark win a round." Mark was behind Jack and came up next to him "Yea sure. Keep telling yourself that."

Mark smirks and took a seat "I'm starting to get hungry." Bob open the pizza box and gave a slice to Mark. "Thanks."

Wade was checking his phone, he was on the school Website "Hey guys do you know that there is going to be a Video game contest in our school."

Bob raised his eyebrows "Really? When?" Wade said "Next Saturday"

"Wow just a week to practiced." Bob said, while drinking a cup of soda. Mark was eating his pizza while Jack grab his slice.

"This Saturday, and it have to be two people to join. No more than two, it have to be two." Wade said.

Bob look at Jack and Mark "You two should enter. You both have pretty good skill in video games."

Jack and Mark look at Each and Soon Jack said "I don't know To be really honest, I might enter it."

Mark smiles "I will probably enter." Mark look at Jack. "We do make a pretty good team while playing video games."

Wade raised his eyebrows "So are you a team?" Mark and Jack look at Each other. Mark smiles "It might be fun to join."

Jack blushes and smiles "Ok Mark, We are a team." Jack high five Mark and Mark high five back.