♡53♡

Jack woke up bright and early in the morning. Jack look up and see his boyfriend still asleep. Jack smiles and kiss Mark nose.

Mark felt the kiss an slowly open his eyes. He look down at Jack, he was smiling. "Good morning teddy bear." Jack said.

Mark yawn and smiles "Good morning my beautiful angel." Jack blush and slowly got out of bed.

Mark got up and rub his eye "Where you got going beautiful?" Jack smiles and walks to the bathroom "I'm going to take a shower." "Ok" Mark said getting up.

Mark went to the hotel phone and order in some breakfast for him and Jack. Jack was in the shower and got undress.

Jack Step in the shower and turn it on. Mark heard the door knocked, he open if and it was one of the lady that works in the hotel.

She was holding Mark and Jack breakfast, Mark smiles "Thank you." Mark grab the dish out of her hands.

She show a nice warm smiles "Your welcome." She left. Mark close the door and place the dish on the table.

Jack finish showering and got dress. His hair was still wet, he rub the towel on his head to get his hair off.

Jack walk out, and saw Mark placing the dish on the table. "Is that our breakfast?" Jack asked.

Mark turn to see him "Yes it is beautiful." Jack Blush, and walk up to Mark. Jack softly kiss Mark cheek "Love you."

Mark smiles back "Love you more." Mark grab a towel and start walking to the shower. "I'm going to take a quick shower." Jack smiles "Ok."