♡40♡

Jack, Mark, Felix and Cry all sat in the same row, and look at the stage. They saw People get Destroyed, Beat, loses and some Video game rage, even fights happened.

Jack was nervous, he start to sweat a little. He turn to face Mark, Mark was on his phone looking at Some code. Felix was taking a quick nap and Cry was just waiting.

Many team loses, a lot ended with a tied. Very Few wins but many loses. Soon they Called Felix and Cry.

Felix jump up and Cry stood up and both went to the stage. Felix and Cry made it the stage, they called out another team.

Felix and Cry start playing but it didn't took long, they were destroying the other team.

Felix and Cry end the game with the most points. The other team was mad screaming at them, that they are cheating.

Felix and Cry just shrug it off. Felix and Cry went to sit with Mark and Jack. Felix look at Jack "That how the pros played." Jack just rolled his eyes.

Soon Many team went home, very few stay. Soon they Called Mark and Jack. Mark and Jack got up and went to the stage.

Jack and Mark grab the Video Game controller and start to played. The other team was using code, but luckily enough Mark know a code to beat them.

Jack and Mark were playing, Mark was coding go beat the other team. Jack quickly look at Mark. Man! He looks so handsome.

"Jack! Look out!" Mark yelled. Jack jump a little, he almost died in the game. But Mark got his Back.

Mark smiles at Jack, Jack smiles Back. Soon Jack and Mark destroyed the other team. The other team went to video game rage.

Jack and Mark sat back to their seats. Jack look at Felix "That How A REAL pro do it." Felix crossed his arm "Yea, yea sit down."