♡28♡

Jack noticed Mark writing on his notebook. "Hey Mark what your writing?" Jack asked. Mark look up to see Jack "Just some code for some game."

Bob and Wade look at each other and than at Mark. "Are these code for the video game contest this weekend?" Bob said.

Mark look at Bob "Yea I want to practice some game code to see if they work." Wade look at Mark and Jack. "Me and Bob are also entering the contest."

Bob smiles and look At Jack and Mark. "Yep, we are also entering. Want to head to my house and play some video games?"

Wade smiles "Sure." Jack shrug, rubbing his neck "I don't know I have a lot of homework to catch up with."

Mark look at Bob "Yea me too, but I could be lived while playing the game at home." Bob smiles "Sure."

Jack smiles "I will do that too." Soon School was over. Mark and Jack was at their house while Wade was at Bob house.

Mark have his Computer and Headphones connect to Bob computer. Jack also was all set ups. Everyone was lived.

"Mark,Jack are you connected and all setup?" Bob asked. Mark smirks while holding the game controller. "I'm ready!" Jack smiles "I'm good too! Let play!"

Bob and Wade was also ready "Ok! 3! 2! 1! Begin!" The game start and everyone was playing.