♡64♡

Mark woke up early in the morning and look outside. The sun was out, he smiles "What a perfect day..."

Mark smile and got out of bed and head to the kitchen. Mark decided to make breakfast.

Jack slowly starting to woke up. He look outside "What a beautiful day." Jack smiles and head down stair.

Jack saw his mother in the kitchen making his favorite. Jack mom noticed Jack "Jack! Welcome back! How was Paris!" She said with joy.

Jack walk to his mother and gave her a hug and slowly pulled back. "Paris. Was amazing..."

Jack mom smiles "I'm so proud of you and Mark! You both work so hard!" Jack sat on the table and look at his mother "Thanks mom."

Jack mom was washing dishes and soon got a idea "Hey, want to invite Mark for breakfast and went we finish you can go to movie with him."

Jack blushes "Mom, I don't know..." Jack leaned back on the Chair "Mom, I don't even know if he even wants to go to the movie with me."

Jack mom raised her eyebrows "Really, how come? Did something happen between you and him?"

Jack turn deep red and scratch his nose "Well, while me and Mark were in Paris... I confess my feelings to him and he said yes."

Jack mom heard everything and look at Jack in the eye "Jack! Why didn't you told me sooner! I'm so happy of you!