♡25♡

Jack slap Felix arm "I Don't like him!" Felix chuckles and was wiping the tears away "Sure...Anyway we going to be late. Let go."

Jack and Felix was walking faster, Jack look back and look at Mark house. Jack smiles,Felix noticed "What your smiling about?"

Jack face got red "N-nothing." Felix smirks "You sure?" Jack nodded "Yes."

Jack and Felix was now in front of the school. Felix wave to Mariza. "Hey, Mariza."

Mariza walk to Jack and Felix "Hello Felix, Hi Jack." She said with a smiles. Jack smiles back "Hi Mariza."

Felix hold Mariza hand "Let go inside." Felix and Mariza hold hands and walk inside the school while Jack was behind him, checking his phone.

Mark woke up and look at the time on his phone "Shit! I'm going to late!" Mark jump out of bed and quickly put some clothes on.

Mark decided to wear a red flannel and dark blue jeans. Mark quickly have some toast and butter and ran to school.

Mark made it to school, luckily he made it right on time. Jack wave bye to Felix and Mariza. "See you at lunch! Later."

Felix and Mariza smiles and wave before leaving. Jack was at his locker putting some books away.

Mark ran to his locker, he noticed someone next to his locker. Mark just open his locker, and put some supplies away.

Jack noticed he was next to some one locker. Mark was finished and close his locker door. He saw Jack next to him.

"Jack?" Mark said. Jack turn to face Mark. "Mark? That your locker?" Jack said.