♡23♡

Soon It was getting dark. Bob check the time "Wow it already midnight, time fly by when hanging out with friends."

Wade check his phone "Yea I need to go,my mom will get mad." Soon Wade wave bye and left.

Jack yawn and rub his eyes "Yea I think I call it a night." Mark start to yawn "Yea me too, thanks for inviting me."

Bob smiles "No problem. Later guys, have safe night." Jack and Mark walk out of Bob house and start walking home.

Jack look at Mark "You leaved far?" Mark shook his hand "No, not really I lived pretty close."

Soon Jack and Mark made it to a neighborhood. There was a full moon out. Mark start walk to his house.

Mark look at Jack the moon light shine on Jack blue eyes. Mark thought that Jack eyes are beautiful.

"Jack Thanks, for the great time." Mark said smiling. Jack smiles and look at Mark house "It no problem...that you house!?"

Mark look at his house and than at Jack "Yea why?" Jack laugh "I lived right across from you." Jack point to a house across Mark house.

Jack look at Mark "Well see you at school, bye Mark." Jack walk to his house.

Mark smile "Bye Jack." Mark open his door and walk in.

Mark thought Damn he so cute, and those blue eye shine like diamonds in the moon light.