♡19♡

The four of them walk to Bob house. Bob and Mark was talking. Bob look at Mark "Hey Mark what kind of video games you like?" Mark said "I mainly play many kinds, adventure to horror."

Bob said "So you play many different kinds." Mark strung "I guess." Jack was looking around Bob neighborhood.

Wade noticed Jack looking around "Hey Jack are you ok?" Jack look at Wade "I'm fine don't worry about it."

Soon the four of them made it to Bob house. Bob open the door and everyone walk in. Bob said "Go to the basement, ok?"

Everyone went to the basement, Bob was on the phone ordering pizza. Wade, Mark and Jack went downstairs to the basement.

Wade got a idea. "I be right back I need to tell Bob somethings." Wade went upstairs.

Mark and Jack was alone in the basement. Mark pulled his phone out and checking his social media.

Jack noticed Mark pulled his phone and couldn't help it but stares at Mark. Mark look up and saw Jack starring at him.

Mark smiles "Hey, I don't think we property met. I'm Markiplier but everyone called me Mark."

Jack smiles and blushes "H-Hey I'm Jacksepticeye but everyone called me Jack." Mark and Jack smiles at Each other.

Mark saw Jack smiles and thought, Wow he so cute when he smiling. Mark blushes a little.