♡50♡

Jack look at Mark,This is mine chance. Jack was nervous "Mark... I have something very... Important to tell... you."  Mark look at Jack "Ok, I'm all ear."

Jack was Starting to sweat and slowly turn red. "Mark... I have..." Just say it! Come on Jack just Do it! Jack thought.

Jack look at Mark "I have feelings for you!" Mark was blushing. Jack cover his face with his hands "I know! You hate me don't you!"

Mark gave Jack hand and slowly pulled them away. Mark look at Jack "Jack I also have feelings for you... I always did since the day I meet you... I fell in love with you."

Jack have tearing running down his face. "You do?" Mark smiles and softly grab Jack face. "Yes, I always been." Mark and Jack move closer to each other.

Jack start slowly closing his eyes, Mark and Jack lips soon touch and start to kiss.

Jack and Mark lips start kissing, Jack kiss back with more passion and softly. The kiss felt so warm and nice that Mark didn't want to stop. It felt so right.

Jack slowly pulled away looking at Mark. Tears start to form in Jack eye "Mark I love you... I will always love you."

Mark smiles and wipe Jack tears away. "I love you too, until the end of time." Jack smiles, Mark pulled Jack into another kiss. Jack kiss back with all his love.